Chapter 6

"YESS.. right...uhhgg.... there....CARINA!!!!  Ahhh.... fuUUck I'm cum..."

Maya couldn't even finish what she was saying before her orgasm over took her body. Carina helped her ride her high the blonde was still in a daze. Legs still shaking. She made her way up with small kisses taking a little longer on her nipples and back before giving her a kiss. Maya moaned into the kiss tasting herself.  

"Hi Bella"

"Hi" Carina lent down to give maya a slow passionate kiss. "Wow, is it just me or are orgasms better in the daylight."

"It isn't just you. I actually did a whole study on female orgasms."

"Oh I know. And let me tell you that your study has really paid off, I can still feel my legs shaking." Maya whispered against Carinas lips pulling her into another kiss. They got interrupted by Carinas alarm.

"Well I guess no round 4" Maya groaned out as Carina reached over to the bedside table to get her phone.

"Uhh bambina we just finished round 4 or was I that good that you forgot basic mathematics" teased the Italian with a smirk.

"It's the alarm, to remind me to get mia bambino."  Maya still in a post orgasmic daze just nods and doesn't realise Carina is out of the room until she hears the shower.

"Mind if I join" she asks as she wraps her arms around Carinas waist who turns with a smile.

"How are feeling now about what happened, I know we talked about it briefly over coffee but now that you've had a bit of time, what are you thinking? And don't say nothing because I know you Maya Bishop" 

Sighing as she picks up the shower gel the blonde knows she's not getting out of this. "Ehh I don't know. I mean I don't think I'll get my family back. I don't regret going for Captain because one it's what I wanted, still want. I love this job. And two I like how I'm safer for you and Matteo."

"But"

"But I miss them, I miss talking to Andy we are just as messed up as each other as bad as that sounds it's true. I miss girls night with Travis tagging along. I miss going out for drinks at joes with them. I miss joking around and yes I get that I'm technically their boss now but I just... I... I just miss them.

They were are, I dunno, the first real family I have had. You know about my mom, dad and brother growing up we weren't a family, we were three people living in a house scared of what he would do if we stepped a foot out of line. I know it took me a while to realise it but I know now it was wrong and I'm trying I... Baby I...I miss my f...family" Looking at her girlfriend the doctor can see the hurt in her eyes. Not sure exactly how to help or what to say so she just holds her, letting her love get it all out. Maya breaks down pulling Carina closer if that's possible. The skin to skin contact bringing them closer together.

After a few minutes they pull away with a couple of kisses nothing heated just loving their moment together. Maya is the first to speak making her way out of the shower. "Okay let's get out, get ready and go pick up my boy, I miss him and his little baby snuggles."

Carina just stands there under the spray. Surprised. Although she knows Maya loves Matteo she has never referred to him as hers. It's always little nicknames or 'Carinas mini me' and sometimes 'your son' when they have been joking around getting into mischief together. Maya will and has said before 'hey don't blame me he's your son" in an joking matter. This brought butterflies to her stomach. A feeling she will never get tired of.

Zoning back in with a huge smile on her face she turns off the shower head to her bedroom to start getting ready. Meeting Maya by the door to pick up their little boy.