Chapter 8

I just wrote 3 more chapters so here you go. I decided update a little early.

As Saturday morning rolled in so did the rain a complete switch from yesterday. 

Maya woke up a few hours after their night of fun with Carina's head tucked into her neck and half of the Italians body on top of  her.

Thinking about everything that happened yesterday from Matteo asking if she was his mommy, then the couple at the beach complimenting their parenting to their night of mind blowing orgasms. The blonde couldn't help but smile. She has really came a long way from Maya monogamy is for the weak, no kids Bishop to Maya loved up with a girlfriend and son Bishop.

Breaking out of her thought as she heard "Mommy" Matteo pushed open door. His teddy in one hand and his favourite blanket he can't sleep without in the other.

"Morning bubba" she whispered back. Now remembering that she and Carina are both still naked she racks her brain thinking about what to do. Normally she's either up already or they hear him before he makes it to the door so they have time to put on a T-shirt.

As Matteo slowly walks over to her in still half asleep. She sees one of Carinas oversized shirts on the floor. "Hey bubs can you pass me that shirt please." Taking it over to her Maya carefully untangles herself from Carina and quickly pulls the shirt on before pulling Matteo up on the bed into her arms.

"How'd you sleep?" She coos kissing his head as he snuggles into her. 'Just like his mama' she thought. He just nodded falling back to sleep in his mommy's arms. Maya just watched  with a smile on her face, him sleeping taking slow breaths deep breaths.

"When did he come in" mumbled the brunette who was moving to get closer to the blonde wrapping her arms around her son and girlfriend.

"Not even 5 minutes" Maya chuckled. She got a hum reply back from Carina as she falls back asleep which she bit her lip to stop her laughter. It amazes her how much the Italians are alike. Both snuggled into the captain, both feeling at peace. At home.

They eventually got up Carina wanting more sleep but didn't complain too much because of the reason why she didn't get much sleep, she had a smile on her face as she recalled the events of last night.

The trio had breakfast, went out for a walk. Matteo insisting on playing in the park which he did get to do and on the way home since Matteo was staying at Amelia's tonight they got McDonald's. Why? Because that's what the little Italian wanted and it was his choice.

The two women decided with the other doctors to drop Matteo off at Amelia's and Merediths as it would be easier to have all the kids in one place. It helped that they all knew each other and were used to these kind of nights.

Saying goodbye to the kids. Amelia got wind of what Matteo called Maya but decided to ask them about at the charity event.

Carina and Maya stumbled through the door of the apartment slamming the door shut. Maya pulled away from their heated make out session that was bound to go further but the two simply didn't have the time. They had to get ready.

"Okay okay Car, we Uhh we need to get ready otherwise we are going to be late." Maya managed to break away and hold Carina at arms length as she tried to continue their make out session.

"Ahhhh okay let's go" she said shaking the hornyness out of her body while Maya giggled at the brunettes antics.

Maya had on a black suit with a midnight purple tie that matched Carinas dress. Carina wore a midnight purple floor length dress that hugged her body and had a slit that came up to mid thigh. As Carina turned around she saw that Maya was in a trance looking at her. Making her way slowly to her girlfriend she stood in front of her and leaned down giving her a chaste kiss which brought her back.