Disappear

Lucy POV

Ever since Lisanna came back from Edolas it's been really lonely. No one is paying attention to me, it's like I'm invisible. Natsu, Gray, and Erza has been only paying attention to her. I tried to get along with her, but it seems like she secretly hates me. To be honest I kinda too. If we're going to be honest then I should tell you I like natsu, sorry, I love him.

Normal POV

Lucy went home after a day at the guild. It was around 10:30 pm. She went straight to sleep. Before she could, she felt unease. Like someone watching her from a different part of her room. Then suddenly a shadow was on top of Lucy. It was natsu. Lucy couldn't believe her eyes, she knows natsu likes sneeking into her room, but this time he was on top of her. Their faces only an inch apart. Her heart start beating fast, and heavily blush.

Lucy POV

'Natsu what are you doing!?" She said with her beating her.

" I came to see why you left so early." He said with wondering eyes.

" what do you mean so early, it's late!" She said screaming at natsu.

" really, it seems you stay at the guild like until midnight." Natsu said with his head tilled a bit.

" natsu! Get off of me!" Lucy was yelling at natsu with puppy eyes, begging him to get off. Even though she didn't want him off of her.

"No!" Natsu said with a serious face.

" tell me why you left so ear-" natsu was interrupted by Lucy.

"Because I felt like it" she yelled at natsu.

" you're lying" he said

Lucy started crying. She covered her eyes with her right arm so natsu wouldn't see, but he saw."because you always hang out with Lisanna, and it seems like I'm invisible!" Lucy kept yelling at natsu, at the same time Lucy started to cry harder.

"Lucy what are you thinking, your not invisible, because the first person I wanna see when I wake up is you." He gently said those words with a smile.

Even though natsu couldn't see Lucy's eyes, they got wider. "Really natsu?" She said with an innocent voice.

"Really, because I care about you a lot." Natsu smiled at Lucy.

As natsu said that, Lucy began to uncover her eyes. Both faces began to come closer. Their lips about to touch. When suddenly natsu stomach begins to growl. He got off of Lucy quickly.

" I bet you're starving" she said while chuckling a little bit.

Natsu started to get off of her bed

" yeah. Anyways it's time to go home. See you in the morning." He said walking towards the door and looking back at Lucy.

"I'll see you in the morning" she finally smiled.

Natsu left and it was just lucy now. When she was about to go to sleep, suddenly from the shadows. A man cast a sleeping spell on her. He grabbed Lucy and left her room. She was unaware of the trouble she was in.