To Fight For What You Believe In

• Dedicated to Nerd_herd101 and Cashing123

Can Lucy defeat the mysterious man? Or will will this be the end? Find out now!!!

Lucy starts running towards the man. The man starts shooting bullets at lucy, but luckily lucy doges them all. Lucy is running at a high speed rate using her water to give her a boost.

"Is that all you got?" lucy was dodging his attacks with ease.

"Your quick i'll give you that" next the man pulled out magic grenades.

"What the he-" the man threw one at lucy, but it missed her. But the explosion got her. Lucy back was burned badly.

"Damn you!" lucy prepared herself for her self healing spell, but it didnt work.

"What the hell!?" lucy didnt know what was happening, she only knew it was the man's fault.

"What did you do to me!?" lucy yelled.

"Remember when i shot you, well those bullets have a spell to stop self healing. When shot into the victim's body the spell activates and prevents you from healing yourself. It's temporary though. Those are very rare bullets, it took me forever to find them. I'm glad they work!" the man was ready to hit lucy with another grenades, he got closer to lucy to make sure he hit her with the grenades. Lucy was in pain, but she sucked it up and started running.

"Im not giving up yet!" lucy jumped into the air and casted a spell.

"WATER DRAGON'S WING ATTACK!" right at that moment the man shot grenades into the air. When lucy's attack and his grenades clashed together they made a screen of smoke and water. Lucy took the advantage to attack. It was hard to see through the smoke and water, lucy couldn't find him anywhere. She felt a presence behind her. She figured it was the man, so she punched him with WATER DRAGON'S IRON FIST. He wasnt there, and in a matters of moments lucy felt something hit her back five times. She looks at her back and saw that she has been shot in the back. She bleeding a lot. The next moment lucy gets punched by the man. Lucy is now on the ground bleeding.

"Shi-" lucy was kicked by them man and was sent flying. A rock stopped her from going any further. She coughed up blood. Right when the she's about to get up, the man shots her in the arms three times in each arm. Of course lucy doesn't give up. She remembers her nakama(friends). But lucy is starting to losing conscious so she has to hurry and defeat this man.

"Wow! You're not going to give up that easy, huh?" the man was about to punched lucy once again, but lucy blocks it.

"Im not going to give up so easliy" lucy eyes were shadow and she serious now.

"LIQUIDS THAT FLOW THROUGH THE HEAVENS: HOLY WATER!" lucy expected to see the man in pain, but he was still standing unhurt.

"What are you?" lucy asked.

"Oh, yeah i forgot to tell you im not human" the man grinned evilly.

"That explains why my spell didnt work" lucy had to think of a new plan. (If you forgot what HOLY WATER does it destroys blood cells, but for a few minutes)

Lucy used her illusion spell to hide and think of a new plan, but the man somehow cancelled the spell leaving lucy shock. Lucy quickly jumpes in the air and makes another attack.

"WATER THAT FLOWS THROUGH THE AIR: COME AND AID ME! WATER PRESSURE!" Portals of water appeared and started hitting the man. He was injured. While he getting attack he reached out for his gun and shot lucy, but lucy used her water to mend its way back to the man. He got shot in the chest.

Man's mind: Damn that was closes. If she got my right eye i would have been done for. That's where my soul is and any damage to it and im dead.