Dragon VS. Demon!!!!!!!

Lucy was charging at Matthew at full speed. She felt pain in every muscle while running. She wanted to stop, but she couldnt, for Natsu's sake. Matthew just stood there waiting for Lucy to attack him.

"Im not using my energy on you." Matthew waved his hand, and right before Lucy's eyes, Natsu was there.

"Natsu!! No!!" Lucy shouted at Natsu, but it was no use.

"IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!" Natsu landed a direct hit on Lucy's face. Lucy was sent back by Natsu's attack.

"Ouch!" Lucy touched her face. Her attention was on the battle now. But before she can even move, Natsu was there swinging his arms.

"WING SLASH OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!" Whips of fire started hitting Lucy's body. Lucy covered her body to prevent herself from getting whipped.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Lucy screamed.

"Why dont you just fight him!?" Matthew shouted from the distance.

"I can never hurt Natsu! I can never bring myself to do it!" Lucy shouted.

Natsu just kept hitting Lucy with his attacks. Basically beating up Lucy.

"Natsu! Come on! You're stronger than this! Come back to me!" Lucy shouted to Natsu.

"Natsu is gone forever!" Matthew shouted to Lucy.

"What do you mean!?" Lucy looked at Matthew with a terrified face.

"The Natsu you love is no longer with us. I forgot to tell you that. No matter what you do, he'll never come back. He's deep within his own hell, which is his mind." Matthew smirked at Lucy. Lucy just made a face.

"I wont give up! I dont care what you say! I'll bring him back somehow!" Lucy shouted.

"You're just bring you hopes up." Matthew said.

"FANGS OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!" Natsu's nail were on fire, and they started scratching Lucy.

"Kyaa!!!" Lucy screamed.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!!" Natsu burned Lucy with his own fire.

"Natsu!!!!" Lucy screamed.

Natsu started punching Lucy, Lucy didnt have enough time to fight back. But she never intend to fight back anyways. Lucy just stood there taking all the blows. Natsu didnt have any mercy on Lucy. He was trapped, and couldnt get out. Natsu started preparing for a huge attack.

Lucy's mind: What am i doing? Why am i letting myself get beat up? I dont want to hurt Natsu, but if i just stand here and do nothing. Nothing will be accomplished. I need to started fighting back without hurting him.....................................................I got it!!!

"CRIMSON LOTUS: EXPLODING FLAME BLADE!!!" Natsu swong his arms in a circular motion. Igniting whips of flames. He aimed at Lucy. Lucy just stood there wide eye. The spell created a huge explosion. Natsu waited for the results of his attack.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.