One-Shot: A Dragon's love

Author's note: hey guys!! So i been reading Blazing Scarlet fanfic, Flames and Keys, and i been inspired to make a one-shot of my own. It might not be perfect, but i'll try my best. Please vote, comment, and keep reading Blazing Scarlet stories. She is amazing!!! She has a goal of 310 votes and 120 comments so lets help her get to that!!! Lets support her!!! Anyways this one shot is different story than the story i'm writing right now. Anyways please enjoy!!!

Lucy's Apartment

It's morning and lucy wakes from her sleep.

"Good morning!" lucy said while stretching her arms. Lucy looks around and she doesn't see natsu.

"Where is he? We been dating for four years now and we live together. Where could he have gone so earlier in the morning?" lucy walk to her bathroom and did her daily routine brush her teeth, brush her hair, change into her clothes, and have breakfast. She soon found a note on her desk saying...

Dear Lucy,

Come and meet me at Magnolia park at eight sharp. We need to talk. IMPORTANT!!!

-Natsu

Lucy's mind: he knows what happen to me!!! Oh my god!! How does he know? It was only yesterday! Maybe he saw it? I was going to tell you sooner, but i was scared to tell you. Come on lucy natsu isnt that bad, he'll understand. I'll try to look for him before our meeting.

Lucy runs out of her apartment and starts running to the guild. Her heart beating really fast. When lucy arrives she ask everyone if they seen natsu. Unfortunately everyone said no. Lucy decide to take a break at the guild and talk to the girls.

"So lucy why are you looking for natsu?" mira asked.

"Well, he gave me this note (lucy give the note to the girls). Plus, i need to tell you guys something." lucy was embarrassed and scared.

After lucy told the girls on what happen recently, the girls were shocked and happy.

"Lu-chan!! Really?" levy said.

"yeah" lucy said.

"i'll support you 100%" erza said.

"Thanks!" lucy said.

"Hey lets all help lucy!" mira suggest to all the girls.

"Yeah!" the girls said.

"Thanks guys!" lucy started crying.

"Is that why you need to find natsu?" wendy asked.

"Yeah" lucy said.

"Lets help lucy and find natsu!" erza order.

"yeah!" the girls yelled.

"Thanks guys!" lucy said wiping her tears away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I wonder what kind of flowers should i buy for lucy?" natsu said.

"Knowing lucy she'll probably try to find me." natsu said.

"Hey, thanks again ice pee for helping me out" natsu looked away.

"No problem flame brain, you need all the help you can get. This is big." gray said.

"Good thing you told me lucy will probably look for you or else she would have found you." gray said.

"Good thing you thought to go to the next town for hiding." natsu said praising gray.