The White Haired, Blue Eyed Girl

As Natsu is walking out of the room he was locked in, he feels very weak. He gathers all the energy within him and starts walking. He wobbles as he's moves. He looks around to examine his surroundings. All he see's are doors and one big hallway that leads north. He goes up north trying to find Lucy. Also he needs to finish Lisanna's final favor.

"Dont worry, i wont let both of you down." Natsu whispered to himself.

Natsu decided to look in one of the rooms to see if there was an exit nearby, he also wanted to see if he could find Lucy. It was odd, all the rooms were empty. All the rooms only had a light bulb and a light switch. Natsu turned them on to see what was inside the room, and to help him. Nothing. Nothing in the room at all. He left the room and moves on. As he's moving from door to door, checking what's inside in them, he see's a familiar figure. Natsu squintes his eyes to have a better view of the familiar figure. He starts to walk faster, and faster. Once he comes close enough to see the familiar figure, anger fills him. Lisanna was the firgure. 

"I see that you escape Natsu." Lisanna said unhappy.

"What do you want bitch?" Natsu said angrily.

"How did you escape?" Lisanna said.

"It wasnt easy, but i manage somehow." Natsu grinned a little smile.

"You didnt answer my question!" Lisanna shouted.

"Isnt obvious! I broke the cage." Natsu said making a face to Lisanna.

"GET BACK!" Lisanna shouted slowly.

"Like hell i am!" Natsu said.

"Natsu!" Lisanna shouted. She came closer to Natsu, inches away from his lips.

"Look Natsu, i dont want to hurt you, but if you dont get back in that cage then i'll have to use force. And we both know we dont want that. Ne?" Lisanna held his chin to her face, looking at Natsu eye to eye.

"I guess you have to use force." Natsu said.

"Shut up!" Lisanna attacked, but she attacked with her lips. She kissed Natsu. Natsu tried to push her back, but for some reason Lisanna had more power. Natsu was weak, she was strong. But he did end up slapping her.

"DAMN YOU LISANNA!" Natsu shouted.

"Those are my true feelings, Natsu." Lisanna said.

"Then i reject them." He said.

"I wont give up." Lisanna softly said.

"What happen to you!? You use to be this kind loving girl! Now you're this! This monster! What happen to the little girl who just want to play house with me!? Huh? When people thought you were dead, everyone was sad and unhappy. I was never the same. I lost a best friend! I missed you! But when we found you in Edolas, you change so much. I almost didnt recognize you! By then i already started having feelings for Lucy, we could have been good friends!  Mira and Elfman are in pain because of you. They want you back, but the old you. They want nothing to do with the current you. I bet they still consider you dead. WE could have been good friends, continued where we left off! Meet new people, make new friends. But you thought of yourself. You dediced it would be better to hurt everyone and win me over. Well to tell you the truth none of it is working, not like it will ever work. Lisanna why cant you just accept that i love Lucy!? Why do you have to hurt all of us?! Why!? Thats the big question here! So why" Natsu shouted, his eyes started to get watery.

"You ask all these questions, questions that i will never know myself. So its useless to ask them. I already dediced on this. I want nothing else, but you! Thats why i cant accept your feelings towards Lucy. Because i love you. I can never change, not even if i want to. Im stuck, i choose to be stuck. Im never giving up on you! Never!" Lisanna yelled.