New Beginning

In the Train

"Lucy! Are we there yet?" asked the feline cat. Happy was bored, and tired of just looking out the window to entertain himself. 

"Stop whining, we're almost there." lucy said.

"But im bored!" happy couldnt stand the fact that he was bored. Being bored is the worst thing happy can be.

"Hmm....Do you wanna play with plue?" happy's eyes glittered.

"Yes!" happy was jumping up and down with excitement.

"OPEN GATE OF THE CANIS MIRROR! NICKORA!" With that a golden light appear and from it Plue appeared.

"Plue!" happy grabbed plue's hands and started jumping up and down, plue jump with happy as well.

"Plue, Plue." plue said.

"I miss you too buddy!" happy said while wiping a small tear of his eye.

"So what have you been doing?" happy asked the celestial being.

"Plue! Plue,Plue,Plue" plue said.

"I see! Seems very fun." happy shooked his head.

Plue turns around, facing lucy. "Plue,Plue."

"Happy what did he say?" Lucy turned to the cat.

"He said Hi Princess lucy!" happy said.

"You dont need to add the princess part." lucy asked her celestial being.

"Plue,Plue." Happy immediately translates plue's words.

"He said, okay." happy gives a thumbs up.

Happy and Plue continue to play together, up until lucy and happy reach their stop. The whole ride lasted seven hours.

"Well guys, its time to get off." lucy stands up and starts getting her bags.

"But me and plue are having so much fun!" happy whined.

"Ok i'll make a deal, If you behave on this job then i let plue stayed for a bit longer." happy nods his head at a fast rate.

"Yes!Yes!Yes!" happy was determined to let plue stay a little bit more.

"Okay! I guess you'll be hanging out with us a little bit more plue." Plue and happy danced around.

"Okay come on, get your bags." happy used his wings to reach for his bags.

Soon they step off the train, left the train station, and started walking on a trail to the mansion.

Lucy immediately gets attack by a weird feeling, "I dont like the feeling of this." lucy looked around to see if something was watching them or something was following them, but nothing was. It was just a bunch of trees and bushes. But the trees block the sides of the trail so if they were to get into a fight on the trail the only way would be by defeating the opponent.

"Happy! Plue! Make sure you stick around me. I have a weird feeling." Happy and Plue stayed by the sides of her legs and somewhat started hugging them.

"Lucy what kind of feeling do you feel?" happy's voice shooked a little. He turn his head up to lucy's.

"I dont know Happy, but i know ts not a good one." lucy keeps looking around just in case she misses something.

Lucy heard a sound from the bushes!

Lucy started throwing boiling hot water from her fist to the bush, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Suddenly it was silent, and a cloud of steam appear because of the hot water.