Don't Ever Leave My Side!!!!

Author's Note: hey guys I'm sorry it's written like this. Wattpad didn't work when I was trying to type something so I just used Microsoft word for this. Like always leave suggestions in the comments to help me out and I hope you like it. I apologize for what I did to you guys, you might not know it now, but once your done reading this you'll get what I mean. I couldn't help myself XD 

Nastu POV

"Ouuccchhhh, my head hurts so bad. LUCY! Where's Lucy!" Natsu said wildly.

Natsu turned his head around his eye vision was blurry, but once it got better he was in shocked.

"L...u...c...y" Natsu said quietly.

"Hi Natsu" Lucy said with tears in her eyes.

"Your hair it got really long in a short period of time" Natsu said

"Yeah a lot of things change since you were asleep," she said gently.

Natsu notice a shiny thing on Lucy's left hand second to last finger. "Is that a wedding ring?" Natsu said with fear of the answer he was about to get.

"Yeah" she said looking down

"Who...are..you...married..to?" he was scared of the answer.

"To Gray" she said still looking down.

"What!!! How long was I asleep for!!!" he said in a panic.

"Seven Years." she said.

"S...e....v...e..n y....e...a...r..s" he said slowly.

"I'm sorry Natsu!!! Please Forgive me, but I couldn't wait for you to wake up!!! I had to move on with life!!!" she said screaming at Natsu with tears rolling down her eyes.

"What's this commotion about" Gray enter the room.

"Why You!!" Natsu was crying. He got out of bed and grab Gray's shirt.

"Look you! Lucy was alone for seven years! I comfort her for these whole years!! Can't you understand PEOPLE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU!!!" Gray said.

Natsu let his shirt go, but tears and the pain overwhelmed him. The pain he left Lucy for years got him more. He couldn't help himself, but to cry the pain out.

"Please forgive me," Lucy said again, but softly this time.

"He should be apologizing for leaving you all these years" Gray said coldheartly.

Gray told Natsu one more thing that killed Natsu the most. Gray loves Natsu as a brother, but he knew that he had to hear the truth from them rather then hearing rumors.

"Natsu! Lucy is two months pregnant!" Gray said.

"Gray that's too much for him right now!" Lucy said.

"He needs to know Lucy" Gray said.

"WHAT!!!" Natsu stared at them for a long time hoping it was a joke, but they kept serious faces on. Natsu ran far away as he can from them, he ran for so long that it was nighttime when he stopped. He ran all the way to the forest where he reunited with Lucy after she disappeared for three years. The moon and the stars reflected their light on Natsu.

"LLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUCCCCCCYYYYY" Natsu screamed. He put his hands over his eyes and started to sob like a baby. When he took his eyes to look at the moon he suddenly was in darkness. He felt something warm on his body. He soon felt wet from his torso, like raindrops falling down on him, but he felt emotions with the raindrops. This made Natsu stop crying for a little bit. Soon he heard his name being called out. A bright light appeared. The first thing he saw was Lucy crying on him. Natsu first wonder what happen then he realized it was a nightmare. He grabbed Lucy and hugged her with all his might never letting her go. Lucy suddenly got scared, but she realizes Natsu finally woken from his sleep. She hugged him back with all her might also never wanting to let him go. They so stop and look at each other's eyes for a long period of time. After that long period of starring into each other's eyes, they kissed. They kissed like there was no tomorrow; Natsu soon took Lucy to the floor and almost started to get into it. (Note: okay I don't want to write all the details about what they almost did, but the almost did it so ya. To clarify THEY ALMOST DID IT. THEY DIDN'T REALLY DO IT. ALMOST) they were interrupted by Happy.

"They like each other!" happy said with the face that he does when he does that.

"No duh cat" Lucy said.

"O! You admitted it!" happy said with surprise.

"Lucy how long was I asleep for!?" Natsu said hoping it's not more than a year, or even months.

"For a week" Lucy said. "I thought you were going to be asleep for seven years at least, but thank god you woke up early than that!" she said with tears rolling down her soft cheeks.

"Lucy you're not with Gray right!" Natsu said shaking Lucy's shoulders.

"No! Why would you ask that? Plus Natsu I told you I love you. I would wait for you even if it took a million years. I could never fall in love with someone else unlike how I fallen for you." Lucy said with a smile.

"Lucy!" Natsu said. He soon grabbed Lucy and hugged her again.

"I love you," he said softly to Lucy.

"I love you too Natsu" Lucy said.

Lisanna POV

Damn! He also failed like the others. Instead of killing Lucy he hit my precious Natsu and injured him. You past the third trail can you handle the rest. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The next trial will be harder to defeat, probably impossible to defeat. Natsu you're mine and mine only.

Later that night, Lucy and Natsu spend time together to make up for the time they lost. They went to the carnival at the beach. Lucy and Natsu laughed, got scared of the scary rides, Natsu got sick, but most importantly they love each other very much. At the end of the day they saw fireworks, they sat on a hill holding hands. From time to time they would give each other kisses. When the carnival ended they walked to Lucy's apartment to get some sleep.

"I love you Natsu!" Lucy said blushing.

"I love you to Luce!" he said while blushing too.