NATSU!!!!!!!!!

At the Guild

"What job should i get!? I need to pay rent this month! I dont know what will happen to me if i dont!" lucy said worried how she going to pay the rent this month.

"Lucy!!!!!"

i know this voice anywhere.

"Natsu!" lucy said surprised.

"Lucy, I have a job for you!" natsu all with excitement.

"How much does it pay?" she said wondering if the price is at least around 70,000 jewel.

"It 80,000 jewel!" natsu said

"Thank you Natsu" she said praising natsu

"Come on lucy lets go get our stuff!" natsu said still happy of what he did.

"Wait, right now?" lucy said with confusion.

"We start today!" natsu said

"Fine i'll go pack my stuff" lucy said

i was hoping i would go tomorrow, but i need the money.

At the Train Station

"So natsu what kind of Job is this?" lucy asked

"Well, we have to find out who stole this valuable necklace" he said wondering if that's job they're doing.

"Sound simple enough." she said

"Where are we going to?" she said

"We're going to this village." he said

"Lucy, do we have to go on a train, can we just walk it!" he said trying to convince lucy.

"Yes! we are not going on foot Natsu! Just try not to barf on the train." she said without hesitation.

"Lucy dont you have any spells that could help with my motion sickness." he said hoping she would have something.

"Now that i think about it i do have something for motion sickness." she said barley remember Elizabehth taught her this spell.

"Okay Natsu stand still." she said putting out her hands between his head.

"WATERLIGHT" suddenly a blue mist surrounds natsu head.

"How that natsu?" she said wondering if it work

"I feel alive!!!!!! This is the best Lucy!!!" he said with joy.

"Okay lets get on the train now" she said with a chuckle.

At the Village

"woah! it looks so empty." natsu said wondering if people even live here.

"OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY" natsu shouted.

"HEEEELLLOOO" lucy shouted

"Hello are you the wizard who have taken this job?" said an old man

"Yes sir" lucy said

"Well come with me then. My name is Nathaniel. I live here with the surviving villagers." he said

"Wait, what do you mean by the surviving villagers?" lucy said thinking that someone been killing off innocent people.

"The person who stolen the necklace, also has been on a killing spring. Every night, he kidnaps people and kills them." he said tears in his eyes.

"O My God!" lucy's eyes widen.

"He even killed one of my sons." he said with tears down his eyes.