𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑

"one way or another i'm gonna find ya

"one way or another i'm gonna find ya."

─────────

Breathe
Sunflower
Rainbow
Four-fifty
Three to the right
Four to the left
Sunflower
Four-fifty
Rainbow
Breathe
Three to the right
Four to the left

El and Nina gasped, throwing the fabric off of their heads, looking at their Mama. She continued to murmur the words she always did, blood slowly dripping down her nose.

"You two okay?" Their aunt Becky asked, hugging them in an attempt to calm them down. She had helped the girls catch their breaths while also questioning what they saw.

"And it just kept repeating?"

"Repeat?" El asked.

"Like a circle? Just showing you the same image over and over?"

"She kept showing the girl in the room," Nina spoke.

"The rainbow room?" Becky asked as the girls nodded. "What did the girl look like?"

"Different."

"Different than you?"

"I think this is why Mama wanted to talk," El said after the girls nodded.

"To show you the girl?"

Both girls, looking back at their mother. They looked back at Becky, talking in a low voice.
"I think she wants us to find her."

Becky had taken them into a different room, one that was filled with file cabinets. She threw different files on the floor, continuing to go through folders.

"When Terry was looking for you both, she kept files of other missing kids. Kids she thought were like you," she said, throwing another file on the floor. Both girls bent down, looking through the two files on the floor. "Maybe that girl is in here somewhere. Here."

She found the file, kneeling down next to the two girls. She handed it to them, and they took it and opened it, going through the pages.

"Does anyone look familiar?"

They saw a photo of the same girl they saw. They looked at each other, confirming it was her with just one solid look. El took the paper, straightening it.

"Is that her?" Becky asked as they nodded.

They tried finding her, Becky putting on static on the TV again, but there was no use. They couldn't find her. Nina was the first to take the fabric off of her head, wiping the blood from her top lip. Moments later, El took her off, sighing deeply.