𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒

"i am not frightened of dying, you know

"i am not frightened of dying, you know."

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Nine never noticed how much she hated silence.

That was until the of Hawkins alarms were blaring loudly. So very loudly, it hurt Nine's ears. Something was going on in the lab, but she didn't care what. She was going to escape.

Nine was running and running as she ran into this other girl with the same shaved head as hers.

"Come!" she yelled.

She grabbed her hand and they ran out of the lab. They found a drain in the ground and climbed through it. They finally escaped that horrible place.

-

They hid all night and they started walking at dawn. They walked and found a building. They were still in their hospital gowns, and they were very dirty.

A man came out of a door from the building, taking out trash. Eleven and Nine looked at each other and decided to go into the building.

They opened the door from where the man came from and closed it quietly. They walked and saw a dining room.

"All right, and one more," they heard a man say.
"Hey, Ben. What do you think about that? Uh..."

Nine and Eleven shrugged it off and went into a different room. They opened the doors and saw all sorts of stuff. They walked around the room and saw a basket of food. Eleven took a piece and ate it slowly, so Nine did the same. They started eating as much as they could, but they stopped when the man yelled. "Hey!'

Eleven and Nine grabbed the basket of food and ran.

"Come here!" the man continued to shout. "Hey, come here!"

They almost got away, but the man grabbed them and spun them around causing them to drop the food, and said, "You boys think you can steal from me?"

Nine and Eleven were terrified. The man looked at them in their eyes, and he could tell. He could tell they'd been hurt and they were terrified.
"What in the hell?"

-

He closed up the place and set Eleven and Nine down in chairs. He gave them two big shirts to change into and cleaned them up. He started cooking food for both of them and when he gave it to them, they started eating it fast.