6'

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

"Turn this shit offfff." I mugged harmony while she blasted FNF in the car. I'm so sick of that damn song!

"Bitch this the third song you complained about, pick a song you like then!"

"And will." I snatched her phone and went through her playlists.

"All this ghetto ass music you got in here." I mumbled exiting out of her playlist and typing Durk and Von's album in the search bar— putting it on shuffle.

Soon as a song played, Harmony snatched the phone and changed it. "We don't listen to that species in this car."

"Girl fuck you." I told her as she turned on youngboy. This girl swear she in the middle of their beef. Folks don't even know her ass exists.

"How far away are we?" I asked her, since the gps was on her phone and it felt like we were driving for a while.

"We finna pull up now."

I looked out the window and seen we were pulling into a parking garage of the Marriott hotel.

Once we parked, we got out and went to the elevator to go up to the very top floor where there was the rooftop pool party.

As soon as we got around everybody, I felt like I wanted to go home. It was so many people and my anxiety started kicking in bad!

"Let's go get a drink." Harmony grabbed my arm and we went to the table that they turned into a "bar."

"Casamigos?" Harmony looked at me and I nodded. They gave us two shot glasses and we took them at the same time.

She got two more and we took those as well before going to sit down, casamigos work real fast— you don't need too much of it to feel it.

I looked around seeing all these people in a bathing suit but almost nobody in the pool, I swear pool parties are just for girls to look cute not actually swim.

But me? I love the water.

"Come on, let's get in." I told harmony.

"You gone save me if i drown?"

"No but somebody else will." I told her while taking off my shorts— leaving me in my extra revealing swimsuit.

"It's giving bodddyyy." Harmony dragged as she did the same, making me smile a little.

It's crazy that I'm just now starting to be confident in my body, when in reality— there was never anything wrong.

We put our stuff in a corner that nobody else was around and that we could see, just incase somebody felt like stealing today.

"Oooo shit." I started shivering as soon as I got into the pool, it seemed more cold then usual.

Once we got comfortable and it got warmer, we engaged with the few people already in the pool by playing a game.

We was throwing this big beach ball in a circle then I heard a voice that was familiar so I looked over and seen Milo, he didn't see me though.

I turned back towards everybody only to be hit in the face with the ball.

"Y'all ain't shit." I laughed it off along with the rest of them, continuing the game.

After a while, me and harmony got bored and decided to get out. "Let's go over there."

She pointed to a small group where there was some females dancing and we went cause we loveeeee to shake ass.

VULTURE ISLAND V2
« Rob49 & Lil Baby »

'Make that ass clap!'

We joined in on the twerk session, a crowd eventually forming and hyping us up.

When the song was over, me and Harmony walked away from the crowd, it was way too much attention for me now.

While walking somebody pushed me so hard that my spirit damn near flew out my body, I turned around so quick and ready to throw hands until I seen who it was.

"Why would you push me like that?" I mugged Milo. The hell wrong with him. He lucky he a nigga— I woulda beat his ass.

"Why are you naked?"

"I'm in a bathing suit, is this not a pool party?"

"I don't give a damn what it is."

Not him trynna check me—

"You ain't my daddy nigga."

"You wasn't saying that when I was—"

"That's uncalled for." I put my hand over his mouth to stop him— he not finna embarrass me out here.

"Milo!" I heard a female voice, I looked behind me and seen his ex.

She was standing there with about four other females behind her, I moved from in front of Milo so she can speak to him.

"Whatchu move for? Fuck her." Harmony spoke lowly so only I could hear. I'm not with the drama and I'm not going to fight over nobody so if she wanna speak to him— go ahead.

I was literally right there so I just listened in on the conversation, not even hiding the fact that I was.

'Why you haven't been answering me when I call and text you?'

'We ain't got nothing to talk about.'

'So that's how it is? You gone leave me for that bitch when I told you she got a whole ass nigga?'

So this the snitch. How she even know me....

She glared at me and I just kept a straight face— staring right back at her. Just cause I don't like drama doesn't mean I'm not gone be on what a mf on with me!

'She ain't my bitch so I don't give a fuck what she got and what you in my business for anyway? You ain't my bitch either.'

Damn I'm just a bitch to everybody huh

'You so funny acting.' She scoffed, shaking her head.

'Yeah whatever Neliah, get out my face for I embarrass you.'

Her and her power rangers scattered off. Milo turned back to me but before he said anything, I walked off with Harmony.

He's absolutely right I'm not his but he didn't have to say that to her or call me out my name in front of her— as if i wasn't right there.

"Where you going?" He pulled my arm and I snatched away.

"To mind my business like you need to do." I said before walking off again— only this time he let me go.

I hate when a nigga don't fight for me

"I'm lowkey ready to leave."

"Girl you is not finna let a nigga mess up our day, let's get some more drinks and forget his ass even exits."

I agreed and that's exactly what we did.