38

𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

JISELE ADAMS
'JILLY'
RALEIGH • 919

"On my soul!" I mocked this girl from a tv show that me and Neliah was watching in Milo's living room.

"Dead homies dead homies." Neliah mocked her as well making us both laugh. "These bitches is unhinged."

I shook my head at the tv 'South Central Baddies' played on, watching them fight like some damn wild animals in the jungle.

"I would never go on this show, they would tear my ass up to pieces."

"Mannnn what? I would run for my life if a bitch like Billy approached me."

Me and Neliah had gotten real cool over the last couple of weeks, which was really unexpected.

We talked more and more every time I came to either drop off or pick up Masami, sometimes i stay staying here for hours just hanging with her.

She was actually a cool ass person, her personality was definitely a vibe and you would only know it if you got to know her.

We could never be best friends or no shit like that, especially not when we fucked the same nigga, but being cordial don't hurt.

"I'll be back." Milo told us before leaving.

"Bye." We replied in unison.

¥

MILO MILLER
RALEIGH • 919

"Let me get a white Russian game leaf." I told the man behind the counter at the gas station.

I unlocked my phone and tapped it on the payment machine before grabbing the game leaf and walking out.

When I came out I seen this old fashion black car sitting parked far back in the parking lot, they was just riding a few cars behind me the whole way here now they sitting here..

"Not today." I pulled my gun out when I got back in the car and sat it on my lap as I pulled away from the store.

I look in my rear view mirror and seen the car was following me again.

I made a quick right turn and they turned with me.

I started speeding up to find a street where there wasn't much people just incase I had to cancel a nigga Christmas...

After turning a few more streets and the car staying directly behind me, red and blue lights started flashing on top of the car..

"What the fuck.." I mumbled to myself before pulling the car over..

"Which of your opps did you think I was?" This big hefty bald headed nigga walked up to window and leaned up against the car.

"Fuck you talking about?" I looked at him crazy because...what the fuck is he talking about..

"You must've been scared shitless the way you was making all them turns, I just wanted to have a word with you."