32

OMNISCIENT
¥

Milo sat hunched over with his hands together in the form as if he was praying, while waiting in the hospital lobby for the doctor to come out with news about Jilly.

Beside him was his mother, Teejay, and Max— the ones who never leave his side..

It was hard for him to think straight or process anything. Only thing on his mind was Jilly and the baby. Although he wanted the outcome to be positive; he was prepared for the worst and ready to crash out behind it.

They had been there for going on three hours as Jilly underwent surgery. The doctors informed them it was a risky operation and it would take a while..

"Milo..." Cynthia; his mother placed her hand on his shoulder which shook him out of his deep and dark thoughts.

He looked over at her and she shifted her eyes in the direction of where the doctor was standing.

He looked up at the doctor and stood up quickly; with fear in his heart about the words that was soon to flow from his mouth.

"Great news.." He started to say which eased the tightness held in Milo's chest. "Both Jisele and the baby were able to be saved."

"Even better news— congratulations on your beautiful and healthy baby girl." The doctor formed a smile on his face which warmed the hearts of everyone else around.

Milo looked at him with confusion all over his face being as though the due date wasn't for another few weeks.

"She had the baby?" He was still in shock as a tear dropped from his eye that he had been holding back.

"five pounds and eight ounces."

"That's beautiful!" Cynthia stood up full of excitement, followed by Max and Teejay.

"Congratulations gang!" They all joined in on congratulating him.

"Can I go see them?" He completely disregarded everything else and jumped straight to that question.

"Come on this way." The doctor motioned for him to follow him down this long hall to the elevator and up the stairs to the nursing department where Jilly had been transferred.

When they finally got to the room she was in, Milo stood right in front of the door and tried to mentally prepare hisself..

His emotions were just everywhere and he was trying his hardest to prevent a breakdown in front of everybody...He felt like he had failed them although they were both okay.

"They are fine; young man, no need to be afraid." The doctor assured him.

He nodded his head and took that as the only words of encouragement he needed before he entered the room.

Tears immediately started flowing when he laid eyes on Masami Amoura... To him it was like the most precious thing he had ever witnessed in his life; his heart felt more whole then it had ever felt before...

Jilly and him locked eyes as she began to tear up as well, she was holding it together for a while but after seeing Milo, she just couldn't do it anymore.

They both of them cuddled and coo'ed over the baby as they comforted each other during this unexpected but beautiful moment.

¥

"That nigga gone pay! All them motherfuckers gone pay!" Jd fumed as he sat in the car nearby the house where everything had occurred while body's were being carried out on stretchers.

His life was saved just by literally 5 minutes— he had left right before things went down. Although he knew Milo was going to war about Jilly, he didn't think he had ability to get all of this done.

Most of his protection was on one of those stretchers; even Mikey his closest and most trusted homeboy— Milo made sure to empty the rest of his clip into him.

However, that didn't mean that Jd was going to back off... He was tired of the back and forth games, he wanted to end all of them for good.

And the only thing that would stop him from trying was a bullet being put into him first...