44

𝟻 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

JISELE ADAMS
'JILLY'
RALEIGH • 919

"Took yo ass long enough." Milo mugged me as I got to the car making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up nigga."

"Where you need me to take yo stanky ass again?" He asked me as he pulled off.

"To walmart."

"Remind me again why you couldn't drive?"

"I didn't feel like it. Duhhh."

Me and Milo had been getting real cool lately, not relationship type shit, just vibes. I look at him more as a friend now, plus i liked it this way.

We pulled up to walmart after a little while and he parked the car..

"Get out the hell you doing."

"Waiting for some money. I'm going to get shit yo baby needed, you thought I was paying?"

He pulled two fifty's out and I got out to go get some baby milk and other little things for the house.

While walking around it felt like somebody was watching me or following me, but everytime i turned around and looked, it was nobody..

Everytime I had a thought like that, I was right so I stayed on point just in case.

After grabbing everything I needed, I checked out and went back to the car.

"It feel like somebody is following me." I told Milo as soon as I got in.

"Everybody who would have a reason to follow you is dead Jilly. Nobody else care's about you."

"Says who?"

"Me."

"Mannnn shut up and just listen to me, i'm always right about that."

"Well you in the car now so you safe."

"Okay whatever, can you take me to the gas station?"

⚜️        ⚜️        ⚜️

"Come in with me." I told him when we pulled up to 7-Eleven.

"For whattttt?!"

"Because I feel nervous Milo just come on!"

He sucked his teeth but got out the car with me and we went inside.

I grabbed what I needed, he paid and we left out.

While walking back to the car we heard a loud screech and a car pulled up in front of us and of course..

I knew somebody was watching me I just didn't expect it be who it was.

Ghost

The guy who killed my mom and helped kidnap me...

He rolled down the window and pointed his gun at me. "This for Jd." He said and then boom that was it.

" He said and then boom that was it

————

that's it. this book was cool ngl, but it was time for a ending. this last chapter is so short cause it was nothing to talk about honestly.

yall want a lil sequel chapter or leave it at this cliff hanger?

vote / comment for a sequel chapter!!

Give me yall opinions on this book! 📣

when should i drop a new booooook🙈