11'

JISELE ADAMS
'Jilly'
RALEIGH • 919

"I'm so sorry Milo." I spoke while standing next to his hospital bed. He looked like he was in so much pain.

"You ain't got nothing to be sorry for Jilly." He told me but I actually had a whole lot to be sorry for...

"If we didn't go, this wouldn't have happened." I put my head down in my hands as tears constantly rolled down my face.

"I doubt that. It was gone happen whenever there was a opportunity but I'm still alive so stop crying."

He just doesn't know why I feel this way...

"Look at me jilly."

I slowly lifted my head up with red puffy eyes. 

"When I ask you this...tell me the truth. Did you know something was about to happen?"

"Why you say that?"

"You was looking around like you were scared or nervous. You know who did it don't you?"

I was going to lie but it really was pointless and I owe him the truth being that he just got shot because of me.

"It was Jd. He had been threatening me so I don't know why he shot you instead of me. I seen him when we were in that line for funnel cakes but I didn't think he would do this in front of so many people that's why I didn't tell you at the moment."

"You said yourself how dangerous he is and shit and you didn't think to tell me that nigga was there? He been threatening you and you ain't said a fucking word! It's always 'you didn't think' maybe it's time to start fucking thinking then!" He started raising his voice.

"That shit could've went so many different ways! Every bullet could've hit me or even worse that shit could've hit you! You be acting slow!"

"I just didn't want y'all to be trying to kill eachother!"

"You could've still warned me! Maybe I could've prevented this shit! How I'm pose to look out for a nigga and I don't even know he right up on me!"

"I'm sorry."

"A sorry don't cut it for me. Remember? Them yo words right? Get the fuck out."

"What?" I just looked at him. I was genuinely hurt about this and he treating me as if I did this purposely.

"You heard exactly what I said. Get out & go get yo shit out my house."

I didn't know what else to say so I just stood up and left out of the room.

As I walked out in front of the hospital, I called my mom to come pick me up.

This situation wasn't supposed to go this way at all but I guess ill just have to deal with the consequences....

CONSEQUENCES On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara