Part 2 : Arranged

Y/n's POV

After a lot of request I didn't got any duty this Sunday but Mr

After a lot of request I didn't got any duty this Sunday but Mr. Park asked me to go on a date with him next evening in return of the favor and I couldn't refuse. But this will be only one time and I will reject him politely tonight. I don't love him.

Well here I am on my way to my parents house. I usually live in apartment a little far from here. I am interdependent and live on my own.

I hopped out of my car and locked it. A bag hanged on my shoulder I entered in passing the garden of my dad's house and reached till the main door and rang the bell.

Door was opened by a young girl, wearing pink shorts and white one-off-shoulder tank top and specs on her nose.

A girl around 14-15 with a messy bun yet smooth hair and holding pencil in between her right hand fingers and a thick science book in her left hand totally focused on it that she didn't even noticed me.

She was moving her lips, like reading the words slowly in her mind.

"Ms. Topper... Won't you welcome your sister?"

Her eyes widened on hearing my voice and she looked at me. She grinned making dimple at one side of her cheek and hugged me.

"Unnie, I didn't expected you. Oh! I missed you so so so much."

She held my neck so strongly that it literally choked me but I still hugged her back.

"I missed you too Shang."

Shang, my younger sister from different mother. Yep, she is daughter of my dad's second wife. When I was 12 y/o Shang was born and I got a step-mom who did her work on becoming a step-mom a cruel-step-mother. But we sisters love each other very much.

We broke hug and she showered me with questions.

"Oh my God unnie! When did you came here? And why didn't I know about it? Oh you have become so beautiful, please tell me your skin care routine?---"

"OK OK. All your questions will be answered. First let's go in."

We entered in and I saw my dad flipping onto magazines pages in hall. I went to him and greeted him.

"Good morning Dad"

"Hmm"

He just hummed and I left from there. Not getting a good response from dad was a common thing for me and I am used to it. As I reached back to Shang, she pulled me and started running upstairs towards her room.

My step-mom was on her way to downstairs and our running was turned into walking as we saw her. I greeted her.

"Good morning Aunt"
She doesn't let me call her mom.

She rolled her eyes as my presence was a thorn to her.
"There are dishes in kitchen. Go wash them."

"Yes aunt"