Part 7 : Honeymoon Collection

Y/n's POV

I unlocked the door and found Taehyung leaning his head on the dinning table. I could hear his light snores. It was past 1. I had texted him that I'll be late. He should have slept by now.

I kept my bag aside and went near him. The food under cover was left untouched. Why he is being so nice to me when we are in fake relationship? He worries for me, he waits for me to have dinner together, he cooks it on his own, he himself is tired after work and still he do this.

I tap his shoulder and he looked at me with a sleepy eyes and smiled.

"Eat and go sleep."
I said coldly and he frown. I feel like he will start loving me and I don't want him to cheat on Jennie.

I wish a gentleman like Taehyung was really mine but he already belongs to someone else. I have to distant myself from him so that he can't fall in love with me. Or if I was scared that, Might I will start loving him?

Wait---Did I just speak about love?

"I waited for you this long and at last I got such a short and curt reply."

"From next time don't wait for me."
I said and washed my face from the near basin. I didn't heard him saying anything else.

Is he hurt? With foams on my face I tried to look at him and found him looking at the food with sad expression.

I washed my face with water and went to him wiping my face and was about to keep my hand on his shoulder when he said.

"I am your husband. And its my duty to worry for you. Sorry if you didn't liked it."
He said with a tint of sadness and stood up from the chair going upstairs.

"Taehyung I'm so---"

"I can understand." he started
"What Jen said wasn't right. But still it will be your pic at front page. The door of modeling in my company will always be open for you." he said and started leaving.

"At least eat---"
My words were cut off by slamming of door.
____________________________________

I woke up early but Taehyung was already off to his work.

I cooked lunch for him and packed it. I was in my hospital attire. I drove to his building and this time Taehyung wasn't beside me but still everyone bowed me.

I also nodded at them with a smile. I went near elevator and two employees were already there. They bowed me too while wishing me morning. I smiled at them and wished them good morning back.

As I was leaving the elevator, I could hear those employees comparing me and Jennie and proving me best.

Though they were complimenting me, they shouldn't talk rubbish about Jennie. I didn't liked it.

I ignored it and went to his secretary table. She was on a call but still kept it on side and faced me with a warm smile.

"Good morning Mrs. Kim"

"Morning, Is Taehyung inside?"

"Yeah he is."

"May I meet him?"

"Ma'am please don't ask for permission. You are allowed to enter in without any permission."

I smiled at her and thanked her. While leaving I noticed the golden label on her table.

Ms. Rosanné Park
Secretary of CEO of Alight.

And same was written on her batch. I entered in and saw Taehyung typing something in his laptop. He looked at me and I smiled at him but he returned back to his laptop.