Part 8 : Fashion show

There was peaceful silence as he drove car back to home, me sitting on the passenger seat. I was looking out of the window.

He had sent my car to our home by one of his driver.

I heard him exhaling heavly.

"Sorry, if you are feeling bad. I know you didn't wanted to do it."

"Please don't feel sorry. It was nice experience. I mean I got to learn many things of modeling now more."

He smiled and I smiled back.

If you are wondering that about the kiss, then let me tell you. I told them that I am not comfortable in doing it in front of so many people and forget about camera. Fortunately they agreed and assigned us different pose for Shoot 10.

"And also if possible forget the question I asked you at end of the shoot."

"No its OK, also it was just a attraction."

"Attraction?"

"When we feel only lust towards each other, it's attraction. At that time I was feeling the same. So its just attraction."

"Though it wasn't just lust that I was feeling for you."

He looked at me for few and then dismissed the topic with a weird laugh.
I was jumbled why he is laughing, but just stared at his smile.

"You're funny."

He said and kept laughing. After sometime he stopped laughing thinking himself of an maniac. I smiled and he cleared his throat.

"Anyways Next month we are participating in Fashion show and you are the main model."

"But Jennie."

"She is also. Main dresses are being distributed between you two. I will be sitting as one of the 10 judges."

"Ok but I won't be able to come everyday."

"Whenever you are free, you can come there. Come on weekends."

"Doctors don't get holiday on Sunday."

"Oh! Anyways, when you don't have a lot of work. Come then"
I nodded.
____________________________________

After a month before the day of Fashion show.

"Operation successful"

I announced to the child's parents and there eyes left tears of happiness.

"You can meet your child once he is shift to normal room."

Child had a hole in his heart, thankfully he is healthy now.

After freshening, I entered in my cabin and spread my arms and heard few cracks of my bones. I sat on my chair and closed my eyes.

Just then a call interrupted me. I looked at my phone. And it was Shang.

I picked up the call.

"WHAT THE HECK! UNNIE! YOU ARE LOOKING SO HOT AND SEXY."

I kept phone away from my ears as I heard her shouting.

I again brought it close to my ears and she was still shouting.

"YOU BOTH LOOK SO NICE TOGETHER. I FELT LIKE I AM WATCHING A DRAMA. YOU BOTH JUST LOOK LIKE MADE FOR EACH OTHER. JUST SO HOT COUPLE.... UNNIE WHY ARE YOU SILENT, SPEAK SOMETHING?...HELLO?"

"Done with your shouting. It's hospital where I work."

"Oops I forgot. Sorry."

I shake my head in disbelief.