Part 28 : Most Romantic Place

Y/n's POV

This place, I have never come here but still it feels like I know this area.

"What is this place, Jungkook?"

"Just wait my Choco... Well why don't you call me with some Nick name?"

"Like what?"

"You say... I chose for you. You choose for me."

"Umm... What about Bunny?"
He applied brake and twisted his body to look at me.

"What did you say?"

"Bunny! Why, Is it not good?"
He smiled.

"Why bunny?"

"Because your smile is like that... And also when I see you, a blurry vision is there in my mind... A cute bunny boy who looked a lot like you."
He smiled and looked forward.

"I loved the name... Call me bunny only..."
I smiled.

"We reached anyways."
He said and I get off the bike.
He too got off and held my hand securely.

I looked forward and saw an old library. It was really old but familiar...

"You know what, Library is the most romantic place, yet found on earth."
He said, and it hit me somewhere, this line felt familiar.

We went further inside. There was no one in the library. Probably its an old library and no one comes here but, coming here still felt so good.
"If you want you can read some romantic novels from here for now."

I smiled and pulled out a novel. I sat on the reading section beside him.

I started flipping pages of the novel. Last time I read novel was before my medical exam. After that I never got time.

Time flew by. I was lost into that romantic novel.

Jungkook's POV

I was staring at her flawless side profile while she was reading the book. Her lips moved soft attracting as if inviting me to just dive into it. But I controlled.

I can never get tired of her, staring at her was my favorite thing. Her eyes widened all of a sudden and she closed the book.

"What happened?"

"Its t-that type of scene."
I chuckled at her understanding what it meant.

"So what? You don't like that?"
I asked it on purpose cause in teenage she told me that she loved these scenes.

"No... It's just awkward to read it in front of a boy."

"Man!... I'm a man... And men never judges their women... You can read it... I have the capability to take you to your that imagination thing too."
I said and her cheeks turned red and she hit me with book on my biceps.

"Pervert"

"I'm... Now... Just for you."
She smiled.

"I'll buy this book."
She said getting up. I followed her.

We went into counter.
"Excuse me, I need to buy this book."

"Y/n"
She said remembering her.

Shit... I forget to inform about y/n's memory loss to Ajhumma.

"How you know my name?"
Y/n asked.

"What are you saying? You've been coming to my library since you were 10."
Y/n's eyes widened.

"Y/n... Let's go... Ajhumma... we'll come again."

"Wait a second Jungkook... What did you say? When I was 10?"