Part 41 : Memories

Y/n's POV

My eyes flutter open disturbed by the sun rays coming through gaps between the curtains.

I blinked my eyes few times and felt a grip on my waist. I turned around. And looked at his face.

All the flashback that I saw in my dream, my those two golden years came running in my head giving me visions.

I got my memory back.

My lips parted and eyes held tears as my finger grazed on his soft skin.

"Kookie..."
I said and chuckled to myself.

"You're alive... You didn't die that day..."
A call on my phone and I quickly silence it not wanting to wake him up. I'll act normal. I won't let him know that I got my memories back.

If he'll know he will tell it to Jisoo and these two will worry about me unnecessarily. I don't want it.

I will tell them when right time comes.

I looked at the caller ID.
Dad

Fear gripped in my bones... Now that I know how monstrous he was with me and Jungkook. To his own 15 year old daughter and a young 16 year old boy.
I was scared. Scared of my father.

I gulped and removed kook's hand from my waist getting out of the blanket. I hissed at the soreness I felt down... But no matter what it was sweet. A sweet pain.

I grabbed the bath robe and wore it going out in balcony.
I picked up the call.

"Good mo-"

"Are you pregnant?"
I sighed.

"No I'm not."

"Did you both even do it?"
I was thinking whether to say truth or make up a lie.

"Y/n... I asked yo-"

"We did it... Few times... It is just... It didn't work out."
He huffed angrily and my fingers gripped on the railing of the balcony.

"Tonight, I want you and your husband at my home for dinner. Don't you dare make up any excuse for not coming."
I gulped and tried to say anything but he declined the call.

I sighed...
What had happened with Kook, I can't let same thing happened to Taehyung.

What if dad had his men at home? And he is planning to kill Taehyung.

I held my head and rubbed my face, when I felt something under my nose.

I looked at my finger. It was dry blood. I wiped more of it from under my nose and there were more dried blood.

My eyes widened and I went inside room to bed where I was sleeping. I saw the pillow on which I was sleeping. The white cover was covered in blood.

I wiped my nose nicely and flipped the pillow.

Jungkook was still sleeping.

I went out to balcony calling Taehyung to inform him about tonight's dinner at dad's house.

He didn't picked up the call. I called again but of no use.

I opened our chats. There were no messages from him. He hasn't even seen the message.

Is he alright? I was getting worried. I sighed and typed a message.

Tae

|Tae, We've to go to my dad's home tonight.|
|For dinner.|
|If possible, make up time for it.|