Part 20 : When I first saw you

Jungkook's POV

Mom came and hugged me...
"Oh... Jungkook... I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Eomma and we are shifting, from Incheon back to Seoul... Tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Y/n is there."

"Is her name y/n?"
Dong Lee came along entering in holding bulk of luggage, his and mine both's.

"Oh you are also here."
He bowed to my mom as she welcomed him in...
_________________________________
In Seoul

First thing I did after coming to Seoul was... I entered in hospital, One more Life...

I went to receptionist.
"Excuse me... I am looking for Dr. Y/n."

"Do you have an appointment with her sir?"
She asked with a professional smile.

"No actually..."

"C'MON FAST... SHE IS BLEEDING TOO MUCH!"
I heard a familiar voice but as I turned I saw on a stretcher lied a woman who was bleeding too much. She must had an accident I would say.

And beside her y/n was there holding the cloth at her chest where the blood oozed out the most.

Without wasting a minute, I ran to it and pushed the stretcher knowing it will save some seconds...

As other doctors directed me towards the operation Theatre, I stopped in front of it.
The patient was sent in.

"Thank you very much."
Y/n said and went in without delaying and there I knew she is busy and I can't meet her today.

She must have been very busy that she didn't recognized me today as she saw me... No problem. Tomorrow!

I sighed and exited the hospital... Not in a mood to go home I went to the place where I first saw her.

Old Library store...

Flashback

When I was a 15 year old boy...

On a wonderful noon, I wandered around the city of Seoul, and came to find some marvel books to read.

Everyone said that everything is found here in this new and luxury book store. Let's see...

I entered in the library which was quite in peace. Inside stood an old man at bill counter reading some physics theory books..

Uncle, now what would you do reading books of relativity theory!

I wanted to mock at him but kept silence. Why to be bad in a new city?... I am new in Seoul and let's explore it with peace unlike in Incheon every neighbour and shopkeepers hated me because either I flirted with their daughters or mock and make fun of them.

I entered into other room where very few people were sitting reading different types of books.

And I went into search of some Marvel books... After searching it for more than an hour, yet couldn't find any of the liking book.

"Everything is found here!"
I said mocking at every words I heard.

"What are you searching?"
I heard a sweet female voice. I turned to see a teenage around my age with cute doe eyes and a button nose with plumpy lips... She felt like fairy of a fairytale book... Like belle of Beauty and the beast, like Princess Jasmine of Aladdin and like Cinderella of Cinderella...

Wait-what Cinderella of Cinderella?

"Hey! Are you finding something? I may help."
I saw her reading a biology book...