Epilogue

Author's POV

12 years later...

12 years have passed since Y/n died. It was difficult but yeah everyone caught up to their lives and profession.

As expected, Shang became the best doctor to date in S.Korea... She is now the owner of One more life, hospital... With still 4.9 ratings...

Jisoo and Jin got married with their one son. They became the mother father for Shang as well.

And about Twins...
Jungwoon started his singing career at the age of 14 and this year he debuted with his first original and self-composed song.

About Taesam...
When she heard about her late mother's desire to be famous and be a very good actress. Her mother's dream became her dream and thus she debuted as a female lead character in a Hollywood movie at the age of 19.
She did small roles and side roles earlier as well but this was her first film as a main lead.

And tonight is an award show night. This year the awards night was in Seoul.

Well talking about the two love boys... Yep they never got married to anyone after Y/n. They committed themselves completely to Y/n. To her soul.

Jungkook retired from the army after becoming senior general. Taehyung is now chairman of his self-built company and a capable CEO was set for the company.

Now they are old, not too much but yeah they are.

It was difficult in the starting days to accept each other under a single roof. But soon a brotherly bond was made between both of them.

A big photo of Y/n smiling was set up in the hall of their house.

And today it is 13th August...
Y/n's birthday...

Let's see what is happening in their lives right now.
__________________________________

After an hour of photoshoot, the director finally called it off.

Jennie kept biting her lips. She was in a hurry and she was probably late.

She stood behind the director while the director looked at the photos checking.

"The photos are good. There's one more outfit. It will take an hour more."

"But you said that it will end by 3 noon... It's already 4PM!"
Jennie said.

"Look Jennie... I know... But this deal is really important... You know that. C'mon go and change."

"But... I have some wor-"

"I don't think it's more important than this deal of millions..."
Director said.

Jennie sighed angrily and opened her jacket. She was tolerating this angry duck and rude Director but it was crossing the limits now.

"You know what... That work is a deal of emotions and love... Fuck you and fuck your deal worth millions!"
She said throwing her jacket on the ground and rushed out from there.

She got a call from Jisoo.
She accepted the call as she ordered her driver to drive to the airport fast.

"Yeah Jisoo?"

"I'll reach by 8... This Director occupied me in his work."

"Ok Come soon..."
She declined the call.

"Are my flight tickets ready?"
She asked her driver.
_____________________________________

"I told you to go pick up Nick from school, Nick from school... Seoul is not nearby from Incheon."
Jisoo shouted at her husband.