Part 15 : Beach fire Party

Y/n's POV

*Ding*

"Ugh!"
I groan when the bell rang third time and sat on bed. I tried to open my eyes but it was nearly impossible. I had a good sleep after so many days.

*Ding*
"Coming!"
I yelled and got off the bed sliding my feet into slippers and went to hall. I opened my eyes and tapped my cheeks lightly.

I opened the Door.
"God, you scared me. Were you sleeping this late?"
Taehyung asked as he welcomed himself in my room.

I closed the door.
"Its just 6 of morning."
I said rubbing my eyes.

"Mrs. Kim... Its 12 of noon."

I looked at the clock and was shocked.

"Did I slept this late?"

"Yeah, Jen and I had breakfast as well as we roamed around the beach already."

"That's good."
I said in quite cold tone and made my way towards kitchen to have some warm water. Let me remind you, I'm NoT JeAlOuS!

"Sorry to not asking you. I thought you must be sleeping and I was right."

I drank water.
"Anyways, there are very nice food stalls around beach. Would you like to go?"

"Yeah... I'll take half an hour to get ready. Will you wait?"

"Hmm, I am waiting... You go."
__________________________________

I grabbed my phone and went out of my room after looking myself last time in mirror.

"I'm ready, let's go now."
He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Am I looking bad?"

"Don't you have anything else to wear?"

"What's there issue in jeans and jacket?"

"Show me your outfits... I'll check some."
He said and I sighed.

I opened my wardrobe and he facepalm himself after checking out my outfits.

"What?"

"Y/n, we are in Maldives... Not in frozen land... Why all your dresses are something like you wear in lunch and family gatherings... Don't you have some summer outfits?"

"I found it quite comfy. What's the issue?"

"Issue is that, Now you are a wife of CEO of one of the best fashion company in world. So my wife fashion should be fancy... Not ordinary."

"But I don't have any other clothes."

"Then let's go for shopping today... I insist... Please."

"Fine, but I'm hungry."

"After breakfast we'll go for shopping."
_________________________________

As he is the CEO he brought me to his company outfits, summer collection. And all were very expensive. But he said we don't need to pay as they workers knew Taehyung was CEO. They mall will get their profit later on. Let me mention... Jennie joined in shopping too.

She chose many outfits where as I choose some that covered my whole body. Anyways they all were rejected by Taehyung. I surely don't have a good fashion sense.

He himself chose some dresses for me. Some that I can wear while having stall food at beach, some for night walk near sea, some for beach fire party, some for club, and many more, according to places we'll be going to.

After all these trial of dresses I was finally done. I'll say that I love these outfits more than the one I had.

"Y/n, won't you swim with us?"
Jennie asked sitting beside me on the couch while Taehyung was searching on more outfits.