Part 38 : Love or Love?

Taehyung's POV

I quickly finished my today's work, that was the preparation of board meeting for upcoming collaboration that we had worked so hard for, and it is gonna held tomorrow.

Can't forget, y/n had helped in that project making my presentation all alone, when I was down with fever. That presentation had a great role in making this collaboration work out.

I smiled at the thought. I got up taking my phone and wore my watch back when heard a voice at door asking for permission to enter in.

"Come in."
I said and I wasn't looking who it was but I heard by the heels, it was some female.

I went to my sofa taking my blazer when someone back hugged me. I looked down at her arms around my torso and on my chest, it was Jennie.

I recognized her watch. A guilt rushed in my body when I couldn't identity her touch.

"Jennie!"
I said and she came in front and hugged me.

"What happened?"

Still hugging me she looked up at my face.
"Of America's modeling competition... The results are coming tomorrow, and I'm excited."

"That's a good news... I hope you will win."

"Hmm I will..."
I smiled and hugged her back.

I'll break up with her after the results come. At least there would be something that would keep her going on, Her career.

"Can we go on a date?"

"Umm... Actually... I need to go home... Some urgent."

"But I wanted to do something tonight... Please..."
Now if I do something to Jennie after getting clarified about my feelings... It will be called taking advantage of...
I can't do this, neither to Jennie nor to y/n...

"Not today... Jen... I have to go home. Ask me a present... No matter you win or lose, for all hard work you deserve a present."

"Lemme guess... I want two things..."

"Ask me anything."

"If I win, then divorce y/n and marry me..."
My smile flattened at her words.

"But If I lose, I want you to bake a cake for me on your own and... Buy me a beautiful bracelet."
I looked down and again brought a smile on my face and nodded my head...

"Now I'll go... Bye."
I said wearing my blazer and proceeded to leave but she pulled me and cupped my cheeks.

"I love you."
She said and leaned forward planting a kiss on my lips. But she soon parted away.

"Once the results come, I'll be at your home to tell you the results."
I nodded and left followed by her.

After exiting the building I went to jewellery shop to buy her a bracelet...

I don't want to break her heart but on other side I don't want to give her false hopes...
She needs to know the truth for what I feel for y/n...

I chose a bracelet for her.