Part 50 : My fav People

Y/n's POV

"Love..."
The voice was enough for me to know it was Jungkook.

I looked on the stage but he wasn't there, instead the screen flashed with a pic, the first picture of us together.

"4 letter words it is, but the complex definition it has... A 15 year old boy I was back then. Knew how to flirt but never learnt to love.

A 14 year old girl taught me how to love and what exactly is love?

Maybe defined as smiling every time we think of them... Trust me I did... Ask Jisoo."
His voice chuckled and I followed and looked at Jisoo, she smiled nodding.

The screen flashed into a different pic. Another picture of us together.

"Or maybe defined as trusting each other enough to let out all the pain we suffered in the past... We did."

I smiled remembering the nights, I cried on his shoulder about how my father treated me.
And him talking about his and his late father's memories.

"If Love is waiting for someone... Trust me, I did. And I believe if you had your memory, you would have also waited for me."
I smiled looking down.

Next pic flashed on the screen.
That night in that club when I first got drunk on my birthday.

"Rules... Are made to be broken... And breaking a rule is the only way we can enjoy our life...
You took my words seriously and got drunk when you were underage."
I laughed and everyone behind us also laughed.

Next screen flashed with Jisoo, me and him, teenage time. I smiled looking at our school days photos. It was a nostalgic moment.

"Jisoo... The one who helped in our relationship everytime... Helping me with Y/n's mood swings. Making things better between us whenever we had fight... And of course... Ahem ahem!"
He faked cough and we laughed.

"Hiding many things... Make up Queen Jisoo..."
And the hall echoed with our laughter.

"Thank you Maldives... It gave me a glimpse of you. I got you back. And I realised we are meant to be... Until the moment I knew you were already married."
My heart clenched and finally he entered the stage, the screen had our photos from 7 years back of our date pic.

"I'm not mad at you... It was not your fault. But I'm glad you loved me no less than your husband. No matter how wrong that is for society. You would always be worshipped in my heart.

Maybe we are not meant to have a happy ending."
His voice carried pain.

"But I'm not going to die without marrying you. I don't care if you are already married."
I chuckled bitterly.

"This ring... I bought it when I returned from my work and was ready to propose to you but you had already left.

That incomplete work needs to be completed."
He kneeled down and opened the ring box.

"After all these years I finally got the definition of the word love in one word with no complexity... The definition of love for me is... You, Y/n...
So, With all my consciousness, and from the deepest core of my heart... I accept you... Actually need you as my wife. Do you do the same?"
I smiled.

Somewhere I felt maybe Taehyung would feel hurt if I did this but if I didn't it would really hurt Jungkook.

I went on stage and kneeled down ahead of him.

"I do."
I said and everyone started clapping for us.

He pulled out the couple rings and made me wear the female ring and I made him wear the male one.