Part 6 : Apology or Date?

Y/n's POV

Today I didn't had much work. Just check ups on some patients. Today was a boring and tiring day. And I had enough time so I slept in hospital itself.

Right now I am driving back to our new house. Taehyung maybe late because of his work.

I parked my car in garage and hopped out of the car and saw that Taehyung's car was in its position.

"Is he home early?"
I mumbled myself.

I entered in the house with the spare key that I had and kept my bag on the couch opening my coat.

"You're home?"
I heard Taehyung saying from kitchen.

I turned around and find him in apron wiping his hands in towel.

"Yeah... You didn't went to work?"

"I did go but I am home early."

I nodded.
"What are you doing?"

"Cooking"

"You know cooking?"

"I know but not like you. Today's breakfast, I loved it. Who taught you cooking?"
He said opening his apron.

"I... don't know."
I said it loud enough for only him to hear.

He looked at me with confused expression. I sighed. He doesn't know that I had a memory loss.

"Anyways, What you have cooked?"

"Ttebokkie"

I went to kitchen and the odour of the food increased filling my nostrils with great smell of the food and heart with peace.

I flip over the cover and ttebokkie looked delicious.

"Go and freshen up, I will serve."
I nodded and went to change.
____________________________________

As I reached downstairs I saw him lightning candles. The table was covered with white table-cloth, beautiful plated were kept on two sides inverted and spoon, folk and knife beside. In middle it was a chop-sticks stand filled with some pair of chop-sticks and a big bowl covered. It was beautiful and I am sure it's having Tteobkkie in it. At the exact centre it was a candle stand which he was lightning.

As I kept my foot on the last step he noticed me. I was in a white night dress, shirt touching thighs and loose long pants, hair in a bun.

"Did you all do this? It looks like a date."

"Then it is a date, first date of husband and wife."

My stomachs did flips on his words. I looked at him and he smiled widely. Is this smile for real? Such a pretty smile he has got!

"come"
I snapped out when he forward his hand for me to hold it. Why I feel like he is behaving like my real husband. No I mean he is, but it was said that we are husband-wife only for a year. And that too without feelings. Then why he behaves like this.

"why are you like this?"
I blurted out while sitting on the chair that he pulled for me.

"I am just like this... I know what you are feeling."
I looked at him with 'What' look.

"I am your husband, only for a year but yet I am... And it's my duty to be by your side. It's my duty to support you and be with you. And I am doing it. I love Jen, but only because she is not my wife but you, I can't ignore you for this whole damn year. I can't give pain to you when you're the one helping me here."
He said while serving the food and I just stared at his charmness.

"and it is an apology treat too."

"Apology treat?"

"Why you lied to me? That you had nice sleep last night."