Part 21 : Heart breaking news

Y/n's POV

"Good morning ma'am."
The receptionist wished me and I nodded at her with a smile.

"Ma'am, There is something I want to inform you."
I went to the reception table.

"Say."

"Yesterday a man had came, he asked for you but then only you got an emergency and... I thought to make his meeting with your assistant, Ms. Sara but he left."

"Maybe some new patient. It's OK, send him to Sara once he comes again. OK?"

"Yes ma'am."

I went to my cabin and got busy with my patients.
_______________________________

15 minutes left before lunch break... I don't have any patients, all patients for today will come on second half now, so it's OK let's go to canteen now only.

I picked up my phone when heard a knock on door.

"Come in."

"Ma'am, there's a new patient here... He said he needs only 10 minutes of appointment... So would you like to meet him."

Its OK, 10 minutes is not a big deal. I nodded at her.
"Send him in."

I started collecting all files to keep it in order.

"Hello... Y/n."
And a wave of current flow through my body when I heard this voice. I turned around to face a handsome man flashing his bunny smile.

"Hello, my name is Jungkook. And since you have helped, we can be termed as friends... Friends?"
He said flashing his bunny smile offering his hand for shake.
I smiled and shaked my hands with his...

"Y/n!"
I snapped out and looked at him and shakes my head a little. The pain in my head was about to start.

"Have we met earlier?"
I asked him.

"Well, we have met many a times... Like in Maldives, that night when you got drunk---"

"Oh did I do something bad? Did something happened between us that night?"
I started to panic covering my mouth.

"Ah, no no... Actually... We just danced together."
He said keeping his hand on my shoulder calming me down.

"And I'm the one who saved you from those debris at earthquake zone."

"Really? You're that military man."

"Yeah and I read your message so I'm right here..."

"Oh god, I didn't expected you would come. Please sit. Would you like some tea-coffee?"
I made him sit on the chair.

"No it's OK."

"Thank you so much for saving my life that day. I thought that would be my last day on earth."

"Never say that y/n... Never."
And suddenly he sounded dominant... But his dominance somewhat felt so familiar... And unexpectedly good.

"Didn't you recognize me?"
Confusion took over me.

"What do you mean?"

He smiled.
"Bunny..."

"You can call me bunny. I love it when you call me that."
He said flashing his bunny smile as he blushed...

And his face looked very similar to the one I'm looking right now.

"Your kookie..."
He said again.

"Kookie?"
"Yeah, doesn't it sound cute, you love cookies and also its matching your name so, it's your Nick name."

I stumbled back when flashbacks started covering my vision and the person in front of me stood up from his seat worried and came to me to hold me, but before he could do that I fell on ground.