Part 17 : Better half

Jungkook's POV

It was sunset... Beach was totally empty now... Not a single person to be seen. I sighed and walked in the sand towards hotel when in a empty field I caught a figure...

She was sitting on the shore of the sea, the waves touched her feet and went back. It was a familiar figure. It was Jennie.

I walked to her.

"Are you crying?"
As she heard my voice she faced other side and wiped her tears. I smiled and sat beside her maintaining a good distance.

"Why are you too much into your boyfriend? If he doesn't care for you, you should leave him?"

"Its easy to say... When you really love someone, its difficult to leave them, its even more difficult to see them standing beside another man or... Woman.... You won't understand?"

"No one will... except me... I have also experienced it. But that time I was determined that my girl will not leave me and she loves me...
Are you that sure with your boyfriend?"

She looked down and I got the answer.
"Are you trying to break my relationship with Taehyung, so that you could date me?"

"Well, if you think so... Let me declare... I'm not trying anything like that... I just take you as a friend. Above all you're not like her... And I would never marry if its not her.... I had some plan for you to know your importance in Taehyung's life, but if you think that I'm destroying your relationship... OK then, leave it... I'm going anyways."

I stood up and made my way towards the hotel when I hear her shouting.
"WHAT'S THE PLAN?"
I turned to face her.

"What will I get in return?"

"I thought we were friends."

"Well friends can give treat... 10 banana milk bottles."

"Done."

I went back to her and sat beside her...

"So, you have to make jealous."

"Its very old... To make jealous Taehyung by getting along with you. He won't even see at me and will only roam around with her."

"Not Taehyung... You have to make that girl jealous... By getting close to Taehyung."

"OK... But what if he ignores me..."

"What's with your beauty... Girls can control any man with their beauty."
She nodded.
"I'll hang out with that girl, what's her name?"

"Her name is... Why should I tell you?"

"What do you mean?"

"When you will tell me your girlfriend name, then I'll tell her name."

"OK that is not fair."

"We're even, continue the plan."

"I'll hang out with her... So that she couldn't bother you and Taehyung... And I'll try to pull her towards me so that she distant herself from Taehyung on her own."

"OK and when and where are we doing it."

"Tomorrow night, grand party... At club near the hotel."

"OK I'll ask Taehyung to come."

"In this way if Taehyung stays with you distracted by your beauty, he loves you and if he gets jealous seeing her beside me than... Its hard but you should leave him."

"Is that so?"

"I know its difficult but... You have to do it. You have to check Taehyung feelings on your own."
___________________________________