Another book.

Hello, loves. Thank you so much for giving Vladimir love.

If you want to support me further, read my newly published book SEE THE STARS. It is available on wattpad only.

I will give you a little description of the book:

Darla Sampson has four things on her mind: work hard to get into the college her mother wants, don’t talk back to her step-father, don’t overdose on her medication, ignore her heart and lock it away. 

But when she runs into Ronan Cruz– the first and only love of her life– the façade she had built starts to crumble. Two years ago, Ronan was Darla's best friend, the one she fell in love with, the one she destroyed, the one who blamed her for what happened two years ago, the one who made her believe in love only to break her worse than anyone ever. 

Told in alternative formats between her old journal and now; the young duo spent lazy summers together on their beach house, doing prank wars, soaking the night at the beach and talking to the stars, and growing and falling in love. But the present duo has turned strangers to one another until they meet by chance. Darla's mind is overshadowed by what happened two years ago but she comes to understand the truth behind Ronan's past actions while he offers her something she possibly can’t refuse. A love that burns brighter than a star.

--------

Go on and read it. Thank you in advance. And support me on my socials as well.

If you liked my story, you and I are besties.

And if you would like to support me further,

Subscribe to my YouTube
channel and my Instagram. I am new to social media so don't kill me.

https://youtu.be/IPeNTh6wzHI
(My video link)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfdnKmXKsnM/

(my insta) @eve_scapes

Twitter handle;
@Evewritesbooks