II

Chapter # 2: Mr.Green Eyes??

When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.”

Wildest Dreams- Taylor swift

††††††††††††††††††★††††††††††††††††††

This day could not get any worse.

I have been asleep for three days so these days cannot be any worse.

All the coven is in a hurry.
Simon is directing everyone to do this, to do that. And of course, the cinderella sisters are busy prepping themselves up for the ball.

And by Cinderella sisters I mean my two sisters, stepsisters. The real daughters of Simon, whom he cherishes like how he used to cherish me.
I remember being his daughter until the day I wasn't.
I remember him loving me until the day he didn't.

My sisters are busy preparing themselves to be served as appetizers to the Werewolf King.
I do not get it. How do they know they'll get an alpha as their beloved?

These vampires live too much in fantasy.

Now you must be thinking aren't vampires and werewolves supposed to hate each other.

That changed years ago. Vampires and werewolves still hate each other but both the leaders have signed a peace treaty, which states that if a wolf harms a vampire, the vampires will have full authority to punish the wolf and similarly if a vampire harms a wolf, their alpha will decide his fate.

But our systems work a little differently.

Vampires have different covens with different leaders leading them.

Wolves have different packs with alphas leading them and above all, there is the Royal Kingdom, and leading all the packs and every wolf is a King.

King Vladimir Xavier Knight.

What I find odd is that nobody calls him by his first name or last name. It's the middle name he likes to be called.
King Xavier.

I like Vladimir more.

I don't know anything about werewolves except the fact that they can shapeshift and a little about the mates and marks.

All the women and men want a werewolf as a beloved, except me.
But little did I know that the game of my fate has started.

And when I don't want something or someone, she'll throw them in my direction. Literally.

There has not been a werewolf and vampire mate for many years.

Everyone wants to be in the spotlight by striking a werewolf.

It has not been possible for years but I'll let them dream because that is all they can do.

Ugh... I wish no one bloody get a werewolf and they all sulk. Oh, how I wish that the king already found his mate and he comes here with her just to throw shade in everybody's bloody faces. That'd be some awesome ball.

I'll watch all the drama unfold from my favorite corner, the food corner.

I am busy dissing everybody in my thoughts that I don't see Mathilda entering the room with a big bag. I raise my eyebrow at her.

“This is the gown you are going to wear at the ball.”

She is in for another earful if she thinks I have the urge to tolerate this foolish ball.