III

Chapter # 3: Run Wolfie

“ Depression is being colorblind and  constantly told how colorful the world is.”

                           Atticus.

Song recommendation:

Eastside- Halsey

†††††††††††††††††††★††††††††††††††††††††

Everyone is in astonishment because he is more than what everyone imagined. He carries an aura, a dangerous aura. Even the vampires can feel it. With a cold face and calculating eyes, he is looking past the mass of people smiling up at him, towards me.

And he is coming right in my direction!

I panic.

He halts.

I guess he can sense my trauma.

His brows crease slightly. It is unnoticeable but I manage to catch that. Why am I staring at him so deeply?

He looks around himself towards the mass of vampires staring at him and nods. People take that as a gesture and resume the chatter and whispers. The ball resumes, and he starts walking around with some coven leaders.

I can see eyes following him where ever he goes. My step snakes are trying to get close to him, and I want to laugh. I want to laugh the full-blown-snorty laugh in which I can't breathe at the end. Because for the first time, they won't get what they want. I want to laugh in their caked faces, but I am a nice lady. Manners are my precious jewels. 

All my manners fly out of the window when I see my step snake, Abigail trying to put her filthy claws on him. My fist tightens and my teeth grit against each other.

There is ich in me to punch them. It has always been there but it just got 10 times magnified.

From my childhood days, I didn't like to share what's mine, either they are toys, food, clothes, or animals. Now it's a full-grown handsome. And no matter who he is or what he is, he is mine by nature.

As if my anger is radiating towards him, he looks straight in my direction and detaches himself from the snakes again.
He turns towards Simon and says something. Simon's face turns hard and he nods with a tight smile on his face.

Then he walks to his daughters and starts scolding them with a smile.

I need to get out of here.