XXVII

Chapter 27 : Piss off.

Adrienne's P.O.V.

I am officialy blind.

I have been blind since the last couple of hours. I can't see a fucking thing.

I woke to darkness. I am well aware that I am in a torture room. This room is made so that a person goes insane in this intense darkness. It has no windows and I can't see if I has a door or not.

People go insane due to this darkness. They imagine things and in the end go Blah.

I get up and run forward. Again I fall face first on the ground. Damn these shackles.

I let out a loud groan as I picked myself up and walked back with these heavy shackles in my beautiful feet.

I have been trying to take them out, which resulted in some wounds around my ankle.

“ STOP BEING A BLITHRING BABOON AND SHOW YOURSELF. DO YOU REALLY THINK TRAPPING ME HERE WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU? I'LL PULL OUT YOUR FUCKIKG SPINE AND PLAY XYLOPHONE FROM YOUR MOTHERFUCKING DISCS! YOU MAN EATING PUSSY FACE ASSHOLE!”
My voice echoed loudly and I waited for a response. Of course, none came.

These freaking walls are too thick.

“ I'LL BOIL YOUR FUCKING INTESTINES AND FEED THEM TO NIGHT. GET ME OUT OF HERE THIS INSTANCE YOU BLOODY WANKER.”

I know shouting won't do anything but it really helps in releasing some pent up frustration.

I took a loud gulp of air and screamed bloody murder.

I huffed and kicked the shackles and sat down.

That bloody scar wanker.

How could I be so foolish to trust a stranger? It's all my fault and now Vladimir must be suffering.

I try the mind link. I groan out loud when I feel a block.

I looked around the dark and sighed.

Hello darkness. My old friend.

Nice to meet you again.
How many years has it been since we parted? Oh yes! 5 years.

Dark is always my source of comfort. So if by putting me here they think I would lose control or will be terrified, then they need to pull their fat heads out of their tiny asses. I'll burn their sparkly dicks.

I hear the sound of footsteps approaching and I let out a groan.

“ Fucking finally!” I stood up and waited as the door was being opened.

The door was near to my left and just as it opened, bright light pierced though and I covered my eyes with my hands.

I feel you Dracula! I feel you now.

Two sets of hands grab mine and I am handcuffed.

I peek through my eyes and see no handcuffs but darn big and heavy shackles.

I look up but they wrap a cloth around my eyes.

“ Is it really necessary?” I bite out. And they don't respond.
Rude!

I keep walking and trying to navigate through my closed eyes.

I feel us walking towards an energy source. It's getting stronger.

I hear a door being opened and I am pushed in.

“ Easy, Tinkerbell.” I am roughly grabbed and placed on my knees.

They rip out eye patch and again. I feel you Dracula.

I see a pair of feet clad in expensive shoes in front of me.