Chapter 1

AN/: Pictures of the chapter above, also your intersex btw. 😋

1 week before accident

Your POV:

"My first guest list is one of the coolest girls I know, please welcome my friend Y/N Avery Jolie-Pitt"

"Hey Ellen"

"Hi how have you been"

"I've been busy but I'm good"

"That's good.. Did you know that you are the most followed person on twitter with 82 million followers and you are also the celebrity who has followed the most people how does that make you feel?"

"I like to follow as many of my fans as much as I can, they inspire me so much it's the least I could do. As for the 82 million followers that's just crazy I didn't realize I had that many but I feel honored to be followed by so many beautiful people."

"Now you are dating Ariana Grande how long have the two of you been together now"

"Just over six months, she is amazing and we always have a lot of fun together"

"There has been some speculation that she wrote 'Be My Baby' for you is that true"

"Yes she did, Ariana actually sang that song to me just before I asked her to be my girlfriend"

"Is there any other songs she has wrote about you"

"Um she wrote 'The Way' but I'm not sure about any others you will have to ask her"

"You just filmed Mr & Mrs Smith 2 with your parents and an all star cast how was that"

"I think filming Mr & Mrs Smith 2 with my parents was so fun, I got to do all of my own stunts and help create some of the moves in the action scenes"

"Can you explain to us what the movies is about"

"Well both of their agencies are still after Mr & Mrs Smith but what both agencies don't know that they have a daughter Jamie who is there secret weapon"

"Now you play Jamie what can you tell us about her"

"Jamie is a complete badass, throughout her whole life her parents have been training her to become the ultimate assassin and she is ecstatic to finally put her skills to use"

"Let's talk about your reality show 'It's a Venturous Life', which Portia and I are huge fans off by the way, did you know that your last episode that aired had 15.9 million views and is the most watched reality tv show around the world how do that make you feel"

"It's completely bewildering to me, I honestly thought that nobody would watch it or be interested it, the amount of love and support I get is incredible, I love my Venturers so much"

"What I love the most about your show is It's not scripted like other reality shows and your not afraid to hold back on your opinion"

"I didn't want the show to be scripted I wanted people to see me for who I am not who a producer or a manager wants me to be"

"In some of your episodes we see you do parkour and do some dangerous and crazy things like In your last episode you went cage diving and you were surrounded by 6 massive great white sharks what makes you want to do such dangerous things"

"Well I like to push limits, Being afraid is just a series of thoughts in your mind"

"So your fearless is there anything that you are afraid of"