Chapter 7

AN/:I just wanted thank you all for the support. I tried to get this chapter out as soon as possible for you guys I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long.

The usual photo of the chapter above 😊

previously:

Your POV:

"Yes Taylor Swift had many meet and greet passes in Santa Clara how did you want to do this"

"Well I want you to take her then show up and surprise her"

"Sounds perfect she will be so surprised"

Both of our heads snapped up as the door opened.

"OMG" the person screamed

As the door opened Hailey and I were both shocked as she walked into the room it was my momager Kris, Hailey and I giggled when she dropped her coffee on the ground and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Surprise" I said through giggles.

Hailey and I watched as kris Marched up to me and cupped my face in her hands.

"Are you really awake" she asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I'm really awake" I said with a big cheesy smile.

"Are you sure this isn't a joke Kholè, Kendall and Kylie have been pranking me all day"

As if it was on cue we all heard a ribbit and we saw a frog jump out of the room.

"What the fuck" Kris screamed as she wiped her face.

"Now I know Kholè's text earlier wasn't a misspelling" Kris said.

"What did it say" I asked.

"It's very froggy today" Kris said which made Hailey and I burst out laughing

"But seriously doll are you really awake" Kris askedl.

"I can assure you that miss Jolie-Pitt here is awake" Dr Robbins said as she skated info the room with her wheelie shoes.

"You can call me Y/N" I said with a smile.

"Well Y/N I would like you to meet your physiotherapist Jo Wilson" Dr Robbins said emphasizing my name.

"Hi I'm Jo its nice to meet you I'm a big fan" Jo said as she extended her arm for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you too when can we start the physical therapy" I eagerly asked as I shook her hand.

"How about we start tomorrow morning at 11" Jo suggested.

"Sounds good do I need to bring anything"

"Just some enclosed shoes and something comfortable and a friend or somebody for support"

"I'll help" Hailey and Kris said at the same time.

"Looks like I have that covered" I said with a smile.

"Alright I will see you all tomorrow" Jo said before walking out with Dr Robbins behind her.

"Y/N do you have any clothes here with you now" Kris asked.

"No she doesn't I looked earlier so they could change her out of the gown" Hailey said.

"Okay I'll call my assistant and get her to buy some clothes and stuff for you" Kris suggested.

"I'm tired" I said as I could barely keep my eyes open.

______________________

Kris's POV:

"I'm tired" Y/N said sleepily.