Chapter 10

AN/: Heeey guys 😙
I have some good news which is that I will try to update more often I'm sorry this chapter was slow coming out, I have been really stressed out about my health and I just didn't have the right mind set to write.

Lastly the photo of today's chapter is above if you wanted to check that out.

Your POV:

Previously:

Hearing the doorbell go off made them pull away, I walked down stairs and opened the door to be greeted by my momager Kris and Kim, I lead them to the lounge where my parents were still sitting.

"Okay Y/N we have had several major networks and interviewers contact us, but your PR team and I thought it would be best if you did an interview with Ellen because you are the most comfortable with her" Kris said

"Sounds good I love Ellen but when she interviews me can we stay away from the Ariana topic please"

"Yes we can arrange that but to take the pressure off of you Ellen has organized to make this show a little different" Kris said.

"Different how" I asked confused.

"Well Ellen will interview you first then you will Co host the episode, help interview two guests and Then you will sing something to close the show"

I was about to answer Kris when the doorbell went of again, I got up from my chair to answer the door, when I answered the door I knew exactly who he was but I didn't know why he was at my house at midnight.

"Hello Y/N it's about time we finally got to meet can I come in there is some things I would like to discuss"

"Simon come in, I was wondering when you would show up" Kris said from behind me.

"It's nice to meet you to Simon" I said extending my hand for him to shake.

I lead Simon and Kris back to the lounge where only Kim was sat taking selfies.

"Kim where did my mom and dad go" i asked.

"Your mom went to check on your sister and your dad said he had to make a few calls"

I noticed Simon take out a stack of documents and and papers, I knew what he was going to ask me but is this what I wanted.. What about my show.. My acting..will I have any time for my family, I was taken out of my thoughts when simon spoke up.

"You have amazing, untouched raw talent and I would love the opportunity to work with you and explore your musical ability" Simon said with a smile.

"I'm really flattered Simon believe me but what about my show I can't just give that up"

"Well I was thinking about and I think we could use it as a platform to other inspiring singers and musicians, I think we should record parts of it.. And show the world what being in the music industry is all about"

"Okay the thing about me Simon is I don't like to be told how to act, how to dress.."

"I know Kris filled me and I'm happy to you the freedom to write your own music and be who you are but at the end of the day you are signed to my label and there are rules you need to follow"

I looked down at my hands, I feel like I am doing business with the devil, the music devil that is.

"Okay let's do this" I said grabbing a pen off the coffee table and signing the contract.

"Congratulations Y/N you are now a artist at Syco music"
______________________

"Today I have a special co host please welcome the one and only Y/N Jolie-Pitt"