Chapter 3

AN/: Check out the photo above if you want to see photos of today's chapter and what the mystery girl looks like. 🙊😉

Hey Guys, fist of all I wanted to apologize for the wait on the update, I am in the hospital and things in my life have been amazing and stressful at the same time but I promise from now on I will be updating This book and The X Factor more frequently you are all amazing and I just wanted to thank you for all votes and the comments. 🙊

_____________________

Previously: I herd the door open and close one again but this time when I tried to open my eyes they opened I was shocked to see who was standing at the end of my bed, Kendall and Kylie were nowhere to be seen. I could feel my heartbeat so hard and fast you could say it felt like a sledgehammer, she began to walk over to me when she bent down and gently kissed my lips my heart stopped beating.

"Y/N"

"Y/N NO NO NO Y/N"

"HELP WE NEED A DOCTOR"

"SHE IS CRASHING GET THEM OUT OF HERE"

"GET THE CRASH CART"

"STARTING COMPESSIONS"

"CHARGE TO 300"

"CLEAR"

"ANYTHING"

"NO"

"CHARGE TO 360"

"CLEAR"

"AGAIN"

"NO CALL IT"

"TIME OF DEATH 3:18"

"NO... NO YOU CAN'T GIVE UP BRING HER BACK THATS MY DAUGHTER....Please"

"I'm sorry ma'am she's gone"

______________________

I could not believe she was standing in front of me. Her long brown hair still cascaded perfectly, her beautiful brown eyes were as bright as ever, her skin looked golden and radiant as ever. she simply looked amazing.

"God I've missed you" she said stroking my check and tears slipping down her cheeks.

I felt my own tears start to fall I missed her too, I missed her every second of everyday, I tried to open my mouth to speak but no words came, she looked disappointed she pressed her lips against my forehead.

"Your not ready" she whispered and slowly started to walk away.

Millions of words flooded my mind all I managed to say was "stay"

She slowly turned around and walked back to me and cupped my cheek my eyes fell to her plump lips.

"Kiss me" she whispered as her lips gently grazed mine I eagerly connected our lips they moved slowly and passionately like I had always remembered.

I pulled away and she pecked my lips a few times before laying down and cuddling into my side.

I kissed the top of her head before zoning out and remembering the day where I had met this brown eyed goddess.

______________________

I had been skating around the skatepark for a few hours until my mom called telling me I had to come home. As I was skating up my street there was a big removal truck parked at the recently sold house next door.

As I skated up my driveway I noticed my mom, dad and my little sister were waiting for me. As soon as my sister heard me she got up and and tried to walk to me I hoped off my board and scooped her into my arms and skated towards my parents. I always had a special bond with my sister, every time she would see me she would light up and try to get to me, I loved Alexa so much I would do anything for her.