Chapter 2

AN/: Pictures of this chapter above 😊
Thank you for all of the feedback your all amazing 😘

Your POV:

"C-Can she here us M-Mommy" I herd my sisters voice.

"I think so sweetie, Dr. Robbins said she could" I herd my moms vocie.

"Y/NN wake up please, I-I need Y-You" my sister said though sobs.

My meeting with Syco ended up being pushed back a couple of days, so I decided to film some parkour stuff for my next episode, as I grabbed my go pro camera, and my keys I headed out to towards this 34ft building where I was going to jump 14ft across to the next building. As I was about 10 minutes away when my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Hey babe it's me I'm just letting you know that my plane landed safely and Frankie and I are on our way to our parents house now"

"Thanks for letting me know Ari, do you know what the emergency is about yet"

"No they still haven't told us, what are you doing today baby"

"I'm just driving to that building I showed you where I was going to jump across to the next building"

"Have you taken the crew with you to film it or just your go pro"

"I have just got my go pro but I'm going to set up a camera on the bottom so you can see me jump across"

"That sounds good babe, alright I have to go good luck baby I love you"

"Yeah me too Ari, I'll text you when I'm done bye babe"

I sighed after ending the call, I decided to take a chance on maybe one day falling in love with Ariana, my mom may have helped me make my decision before her dinner party.

As I pulled up at the building, I grabbed out my tripod and placed the camera perfectly so you would see me jump between the buildings after pressing record. I climbed out on to the rooftop and strapping on my go pro, I walked up to the edge of the building and looked down at the bottom this was only a 3 story building. I have jumped from a lot higher but this time I was looking at the distance between the buildings.

As I walked back i grabbed my camera and held it up to my face.

"Hey ventures today I am going to jump between these two buildings the average person can leap about 10 feet but today I am going to push the limit and jump across 14 feet which is roughly just over 4 meters alright here I go"

I took a deep breath before sprinting towards the edge just as my feet left the ground I felt this excruciating pain in my back, which caused me not to jump properly, and I knew at this moment I wasn't going to make it across.

As I was falling I felt time go incredibly slow, my whole life was flashing though my eyes, I took a deep breath and completely relaxed my body and shut my eyes before I hit the ground the last thing I saw was my little sister Alexa before every thing went black.

______________________

Your Mom/Angelina's POV:

I was in the middle of directing my new film unbroken, when my Assistant Alex handed me my phone telling me that it was important.

"Hello"

"Hi is this Angelina Jolie"

"Yes it is can I ask who is calling"

"My Name is Beth and I'm calling from Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center your daughter Y/N Avery Jollie-Pitt has been brought in here with serious injuries"