Chapter 8

AN/: Usual photo above. 🙊😁😁

Your POV/:

3 months later:

The day was finally here where I surprise my little sister, I had missed her and my parents so much, not speaking to them for so many months was the hardest thing I have ever done, but having Hailey, Justin and the Jenner's helping me though my rehabilitation.

Hailey and I haven't spoken about the kiss but we have shared many more since, at this point I'd say we are unofficially together, there was a video of Hailey in the music store calling me her girlfriend and we just left it at that.

I looked around my hospital room to see all of my clothes had been packed in suitcases I looked at my phone to check how far away Hailey would be it was 3:30am and Hailey was coming at 4am we had to leave in the early hours of the morning so I wouldn't be spotted by the paparazzi or any fans. I got up from my bed and grabbed one of my guitars.

And started strumming and quietly singing.

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me even when you're not around

"That sounds amazing" Dr Robbins said as she leaned against the door way.

"Thank you it's for Hailey" I said with a wide smile.

"I'm sure she'll love it, I just wanted to say goodbye before you left it has been a real pleasure getting to know you" Dr Robbins said.

I placed my guitar on the bed and got up and walked towards Dr Robbins as I approached her I slid my hand in my pocket making sure I had the piece of paper, as I stopped in front of her I leant in a d gave her a big hug.

"If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here today so thank you so much" I said feeling all choked up.

"Yes you would another doctor would have.." I cut her off.

"No you constantly fought for me you resuscitated me when everyone had given up, I am here because we both fought and for that I'd like to give you this" I said handing her a folded check.

I watched as she looked at the check confused then when she opened it up I tried not to laugh as her mouth dropped open as she read how much it was.

"Okay let me explain I heard you talking that you wanted to upgrade children's wing and the government wouldn't grant you the fund so.."

"Omg thank you so much the kids will love this you have no idea how much this would help. God bless you"

"Your welcome seriously those kids go though so much it's the least I could do"

I laughed as Dr Robbins did a dance as she skated down the halls, I smiled as I felt two pairs of hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who"

"I don't know" I said with a smirk.

I turned around feeling her breath against my lips I eagerly closed the gap into a quick kiss.

"Baby we can't we have to leave so we don't get caught" Hailey said against my lips.

I ignored Hailey's comment and kissed her once again and quickly deepening the kiss making her moan.

"Come on you two we gave to go" Kris Said with Justin said behind her. I gave them both a quick hug before going back in my room to grab my bags.

"Are you both ready for the big reveal tonight" Kris asked Justin and I.