Chapter 4

AN/: as usual pictures of today's chapter above. 😊

Your POV:

"I can't believe I almost lost you yesterday.. You have been a fighter all your life and you need to fight your hardest now okay" I heard my mother say as she stroked my head.

Hearing that I flatlined and was pronounced dead for a few minutes is possibly the most heart wrenching thing I have ever felt, I don't want to die but I'm not afraid too either, it's my choice to play on deaths door, it's my choice to push myself and my body to its peak limit, I do not fear, but I guess I never thought of the consequences if death played on mine, about what my family and friends would feel, I'll never see Alexa grow up, millions of thoughts surround my mind but the only thing my mind comes back to is seeing April again I can't believe it has been 2 years.... 2 fucking long years. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Alexa singing.

"Everyday is payday
Swipe my card, then I do the nae nae
You talking to a lady" Alexa sang.

"Alexa Rose I know that you like that song but.."

"No mommy I don't like that song I love it.. I love Fifth Harmony" I heard Alexa shout excitedly.

"Alexa keep your voice down you are in a hospital" my mom gently scolded.

"B-Buuuuutt moooooom it's Fifth Harmony"

"How about you tell me who your favorite girl is"

"OKAYY" Alexa yelled excitedly again.

"Alexa" mum warned.

"Lauren"

"No ALLY"

"Normani"

"CAMILA"

"No DINAH"

"I can't choose mom that's like choosing between chocolate or candy they are all sweet and are my favorite"

"You really like them don't you sweetie"

"No mama I love them"

______________________

"Hey t-the nurse said I should talk to you..she also said if I was your true love I could wake you up.... But we both know that I'm not" I listened carefully to Ariana's shaky voice.

"It's funny I keep thinking your just going to answer me and scare me telling me his was the biggest prank for your show but it's not...is it" hearing Ariana's voice crack and her quite sniffles was like feeling a knife stab in my chest.

"You were never going to love me were you.. I was never her.. And I could never compete with her... I know that you still have photos of the both of you together and how you keep them in your locked music room"

"Your still in fucking love with her aren't you... I found your precious hidden songs Y/N and every single one was about fucking her.... She fucking left you and guess what so am I... I'm fucking DONE"

"DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME Y/N WE ARE DONE" Ariana screamed.

"Wow I never thought much of you before but dumping your girlfriend who is in a coma is possibly the lowest fucking thing you can do"

"Fuck off Pia.. Don't act like your not fucking happy about me doing it"

"Why would I be happy huh this is the last fucking thing she needs to deal with when she wakes up...she almost fucking died and you don't give a fuck, at least when she wakes up she will be surrounded by people who actually love her and care about her"