Chapter 17

AN/: two times in one week 😁 I have been writing so much for you all lately, this chapter is over 6 thousand words like the last two and I have already started chapter 18 😉 usual pic of the chapter above 😊

Your POV:

"It was just a dream" I said sadly to myself.

I shook of all thoughts of Camila as she was Lauren's girlfriend anyway, I completely stripped down and stared at my naked body in the mirror, I had a kiss mark on my chest where my heart was, I stared at the mark in confusion, I never took my shirt off when I had slept with Hailey.

"What the fuck happened last night" I muttered to myself.

I took a long relaxing hot shower, I reluctantly washed the lipstick stain off my chest before hoping out of the shower. I walked back into Taylor's guest bedroom and grabbed my clothes Taylor left folded on the bed.

I dried myself off before sliding on some Calvin Klein boxers then some black Nike F.C. sweat pants, I grabbed my sports bra and a white unit shirt with a girl eating fruit loops. I walked back into the bathroom and blow dried and straighten my hair before putting on a orange and black Volcom beanie and black and orange Adidas high tops.

As I looked at myself in the mirror one more time I thought that Kris did a good job picking my clothes except now I wanted a bowl of fruit loops. As I went to walk out of the guest room a White piece of paper on the bed caught my attention, as I grabbed the paper I realized it was a note.

"I had an amazing time last night,
I'm sorry I left early we are going into the studio to record.
Have a good day I'll be seeing you soon.

Ps.I took your shirt I hope you don't mind." 💋

The letter was also another kiss mark on the note which matched the one I had on my heart, this note left me with more questions than answers, was it Camila? Was the biggest question that kept running through my head. I shrugged it all off as I walked downstairs as I walked into the kitchen the smell of pancakes filled the room. Taylor handed me a plate before we both sat down at the table together.

"Where is everyone" I asked with my mouth full.

"A lot of people left early the party was still going at 6am"

"Daamn Tay you know how to throw a good party" I said making Taylor laugh.

After breakfast I went back up to the guest room and tidied up the room and made the bed before grabbing the rest of my clothes from last night and then walked back downstairs, where Taylor was watching TMZ.

"What you doing today Tay?" I asked.

"Nothing today" she replied.

"Wanna come to the airport with me to pick Alexa up?" I asked.

"YEES...let me go get dressed" Taylor said jumping up from the couch.

"Tay I'll just run home and grab my car" I said walking to the front door.

"Okay I'll see you soon" Taylor said running up the stairs.

As I ran down Taylor's long driveway, and I was spotted by a few paparazzi,I smirked to myself knowing that they wouldn't be able to catch me. As they started yelling my name for attention I began to run faster as I turned the corner they were more than 4 meters behind trying to take pictures of me as I ran. I completely lost them all when jumped over my next door neighbors front gate. I ran across Ryan Gosling's front yard before jumping the adjoining fence to my house.