Chapter 18

AN/:  hey lovelies,
I just want to apologize for the lack of updates, I have still been writing I have just been so busy and dealing with so much personal stuff lately but I will keep writing I promise I love writing this book! And all you're reads, comments and likes mean the world to me honestly I can't believe the amount of reads my books have had and all my followers too!!

If any of you need someone to talk to or someone to just listen you can always message me don't be nervous or afraid I won't bite. I am here for you all whether you are in the 5h fam or not 😊

Oh it's late here so I didn't proofread this at all 😂 sorry guys

Your POV:

Previously: "Y/N can We speak to you alone please" Simon said making me sit back down.

"I'll wait for you with Alexa" Jade said.

"Thank you" I smiled at her.

Once everyone had left the room Kris spoke up.

"You will also need to customize you're own bus tomorrow" Kris said

"Cool" I said excitedly.

"And Y/N I want you to come with me and get your head checked at the hospital, I have organized Kourtney to come pick Alexa up"

"Okay"

"And strictly no sex with anyone on the tour Y/N these are all good girls and I don't want them hurt and crying not wanting to go on stage because your done with them" Simon said.

"Mmh" I replied not really paying attention to Simon's shit rule.

"Okay you can go" Simon said.

"I'll meet you downstairs" I said to Kris before I left the room.

When I walked out of the conference room Jade and Perrie were sat down waiting for me while Camila awkwardly stood by the elevator.

"Everything okay?" Jade asked.

"Yeah Kris wants to take me to the hospital precautions you know"

"Yeah that's a good idea" Perrie chimed in.

"So bug aunty Kourt is coming to pick you up"

"Yaaay" Alexa said.

We heard the elevator ding and Camila slowly walked In while we follow behind, once the doors closed Alexa ran over to the press the ground floor button but once again she pressed every button on the way down. Jade, Perrie and I were standing in one Corner of the Elevator while Camila was standing in the middle with Alexa running around her.

"So you two have to switch numbers now" Perrie said smirking.

"We will Pez relax alright" Jade said cutely in her English accent.

I looked down at Alexa who was waving to get my attention, once she realized I had her attention she began pointing to Camila's butt which made Jade and Perrie laugh quietly making Camila look at them.

"Lex come here" I asked embarrassed.

"No I want to look at it some more" Alexa said making Perrie burst out laughing.

"What you looking at Alexa" Camila asked.

"The Cookie Monster right Alexa" Jade said sweetly pointing at the advertisement in the elevator, Making Perrie laugh even harder.

"What's a cookie flavored con-do-m.. I want one" Alexa said making me choke on my saliva and earning a the biggest glare from Camila.

I walked over to a confused Alexa who was squinting to read the poster.