Chapter 15

AN/: Haiii Guys I am back for good, I hope you enjoy this chapter 🙃 The usual pic is above. (And with the teen choice award part I have used certain parts from 2014 and 2015) 😊

Your POV: 

"Okay what is this emergency meeting about?" I asked looking at Kris, Simon and my whole PR team.

"Y/N we are worried about about all the drama and all those rumors surrounding you over the last 3 weeks" Simon said sternly.

"Honestly I have no idea what rumors your talking about I have just been living my life and recording my show" I said confused.

"Okay on the 26th of October there were 12 different rumors that spread through the internet and some later went on to be in magazines I'm going to read you 6 headlines that appear to be true" Simon said as he grabbed a small stack of papers.

"Y/N Jolie-Pitt looked cozy dinner with Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, she was seen leaving Cut with her arms around both girls, according to witnesses flirty glances were shared between Selena and Y/N"  Simon read.

"Okay I missed my friends there was not harm in showing them some affection, and flirty glances does this idiot need glasses?" I spoke bitterly.

"Can we say DRAMA! As we know Break up rumors have been circling around Hailey and Y/N for the last couple of days and we can finally confirm this is breakup as Justin posted a picture of the two them kissing on his Instagram last night what happened to bro code Justin!?" I clenched my fist under the table I couldn't believe he had stabbed me in the back.

"Selena Gomez kissed Y/N Jolie-Pitt in the middle of Walmart and pushed her into a tower of canned beans see the video below and don't forget to subscribe, like and tell us below if you ship Y/SN"

"Did Y/N Jolie-Pitt seek revenge on ex bestie Justin Bieber for breaking bro code by  Teepeeing his LA mansion after he kissed and posted the picture of him kissing her ex girlfriend Hailey Baldwin?"  I clenched my fist even tighter as began bouncing my knee up and down clearly agitated. 

"Y/N Jolie-Pitt and Khloé Kardashian confirm they are hosting the Teen Choice Awards together early this morning by a video They both posted on there twitter accounts, they both appeared to be under the influence of alcohol and Y/N was clearly under something else as well."

"Kim and Kourntey Kardashian spotted arriving at Y/N Jolie-Pitt's house this morning the two stayed there for a while before Y/N and Khloé left the house with them, did Khloé and Y/N hook up?"

I smiled to myself remembering that morning with the sisters.

I woke up hearing a giggling sound and a camera click as I opened my eyes all I could see was white.

"Am I in heaven" I said out loud to myself earning more laughter.

"Hello?" I called. I heard a muffled noise but I couldn't work out what it was, I tried squinting my eyes but still all I could see was white.

"Khloé?" I yelled.

I saw a black shadow coming closer my heart began to beat faster, I shut my eyes as the shadow got closer. I felt something touch my face and I made sure my eyes were closed tightly.

"Y/N you had a piece of paper stuck to your face" Kourntey said while chuckling.

I opened my eyes to see all of the Kardashian sisters staring at me with a amused face.

"Haaiii" I said with a smile.

"You really need to stop smoking" Kourtney said while laughing.