Chapter 12

AN/: Pic of the chapter above 🙃

Camila's POV:

I stood there frozen in place with my hand covering my mouth as I watched her walk away; what did I just do.

"Did you know who you just slapped Waltz" Dinah said in shock as well.

"Yeah Y/N Avery Jolie-Pitt Lauren's Celebrity crush since she was 14"

"More like Lauren's on going obsession" Ally said walking up to us.

"No I meant the wrong person Y/N saved you and you slapped her if that was me I would have kicked Austin in the nuts after she knocked him the fuck out" Dinah said.

"Dinah langua..." Ally began to say before we heard the door open and close.

"YOU SLAPPED Y/N?" Lauren whisper shouted.

"Yeah.." I said looking down and regretting what I did.

"Y/N saved her too" Ally added not helping my cause, Lauren looked furious.

"What the actual fuck Camz.. Your not the same Camz I met at boot camp.. I miss her" Lauren said walking off.

Normani and Ally both shot me a sad look before running off after Lauren, once they had left the tears welled up in my eyes and I fell to the floor crying. I felt two arms wrap around me and I knew it was Dinah I relaxed into the hug until I felt the hands slide down to my boobs and grab them.

"Get off her" Dinah screamed, I heard a loud thud then a sickening crack.

I looked down at Dinah's shoes which was now covered in blood, we heard another door open and before I knew it I was being picked up thrown over her shoulder.

"Geez Waltz your not as light as you look" Dinah panted.

Dinah ran towards the bathroom and placed me on the sink before locking the door and taking her shoe off to clean the blood.

"What do we do now" I asked.

"We all fix things with Y/N and then you patch things with Lolo"

_______________________

Lauren's POV:

"What the actual fuck Camz.. Your not the same Camz I met at boot camp.. I miss her" my voice cracked as I spoke the last few words.

I was too angry and couldn't bare to see Camila's reaction so I walked off towards a booth so I could be on my own And blast Lana. I opened the door to the booth and I didn't hear it close so I knew one of the girls were here with me, I was silently praying it wasn't Camila I till a voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Lo" Normani skeptically called.

"Are you okay" Ally asked

"Yeah" I said Barley audible for the girls to hear.

After a split second I was being attacked by two bodies hugging me, it took me a moment before I relaxed into there hold

"I'm sorry I just hate that we had to follow Camila's request and hate Y/N because of what she supposedly did to Ariana" I said crying more.

"I hate it too.. My family and I always watched her show its so cute how close she is with her sister" Ally added.

"Yeah and how it's not scripted you know" Normani added.

"Some of her parkour scares me and the stunts she does" I added.

"Omg I know right remember when she jumped on the back of the moving car" Normani said.