Chapter 16

An/: usual pic above.

Your POV:

After I carried Selena off the stage and too the backstage area we were, just hanging out and having fun like the good friends we were.

"Do you know how long we have to pretend we are dating?" Selena whispered into my ear.

"Nope how am I supposed to pick up now when I'm dating the stunning Selena Gomez" I said jokingly.

"Stop thinking with your dick" Selena said with a laugh and nudging me.

"SO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FUNNY HUH" Justin Yelled from across the room coming towards us fast.

I stepped in front of Selena so she didn't have to deal with him, I could tell when he came close he had been drinking and smoking as he reaked of weed and his breath smelt of alcohol.

"Just fuck off Justin you no good little piece of shit" I said getting as angry as him.

Justin pushed me which made me step back into Selena and make her fall down, within seconds security guards came rushing over pulling Justin away, I turned to Selena and bent down to help her up.

"Are you okay" I asked.

"Cameras are filming" Selena whispered into my ear than kissing my cheek

"I'm okay but I hurt my knee" Selena said while looking at me with a pout.

I bent down and kissed Selena's head then her knee before lifting her up.

"How long until the girls are here?"  Selena asked.

"I don't know ill text Khloé now"

I pulled out my phone and started to text the Kardashian/Jenner girls where they were in our group chat.

To: My Partner in Crime 😈, Kiki 🍑💋, Kenz 🤘🏼💕, Kourt🌹, Kiles✌🏼♥️: where are you girls Sel and I are ready to go to Taylor's after party? 😝

It only took a few seconds for Kendall to text back.

From: Kenz 🤘🏼💕: Kim and I are looking for Khloé

From Kiki 🍑💋: maybe she's looking for Thèo 😂

To: My Partner in Crime 😈, Kiki 🍑💋, Kenz 🤘🏼💕, Kourt🌹, Kiles✌🏼️♥️:  she's going to be looking a long time😂

From: Kourt🌹: I'm at home with Mason and Penelope 🤗

From: My Partner in Crime 😈: your obviously not looking to hard if your texting 👏🏽

From: Kiles✌🏼️♥️: I'm in the limo waiting, I asked the driver to pick me up!!!

To: My Partner in Crime 😈, Kiki 🍑💋, Kenz 🤘🏼💕, Kourt🌹, Kiles✌🏼️♥️: Sel and I'll will meet you in the limo see you losers soon ✌🏽️

As I looked up from my phone Selena was talking to Camila, while Ally and Normani were engaged in their conversation, I felt eyes on me so I looked in front of me and Lauren and Dinah were blatantly checking me out while a short woman next to them was glaring at me through her glasses. She asked Lauren something before walking towards me, Lauren and Dinah tried to pull her back but she tugged away.

Within seconds this small woman was in front of me, I looked down at her and she slapped me right in the face. The slap echoed throughout the whole backstage area.