Chapter 14

AN/: Merry Christmas guys I hope you all had an amazing day and got everything you wanted. Just letting you all know I am back and I will be updating as usual 😊😊

Your POV:

"What are you getting Dems" I asked still looking at my menu.

"Y/N" hearing that voice made every hair on my neck stand up, you have go to be fucking kidding me I thought.

I ignored him hoping he would just leave me alone, until I felt a firm grip on my shoulder, I swallowed hard and tired to keep my cool.

"Y/N" he spoke once again firmly this time.

"Doug" I gritted through my teeth.

"I believe that's uncle Doug to you" he spoke I could hear his smirk in his words.

"Your not my uncle" I said full of venom, I felt something hit me in the leg and I looked up to see Demi giving me a warning look.

"Your very funny kiddo, now who is this beautiful young girl your with" Doug said tightening his grip on my shoulder.

There was a awkward silence for a few moments with me not wanting to introduce Demi to this asshole, wanker,psychopath, life ruiner, fuckstick, child..

"Y/N" Demi called interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah" I replied barely audible.

"I don't like any of the food here lets go" Demi said sensing my uneasiness.

I pushed my chair back right into my uncle hard, and stood up glaring down at him, I was the same height as my dad which was 5'11" which made me a lot taller than a lot of my friends and some of my family.

"I need to speak to my niece for a second" Doug said before grabbing me above my elbow and dragging me away before Demi had a chance to speak.

A flash of a few cameras made Doug loosen his grip, once we were alone he pushed me against a wall hard.

"Who do you think you fucking are.. I need to teach disrespectful fucks like you a lesson" he spat as his eyes darkened.

"Fuck you" I growled.

Before I knew what happened Doug threw two hard punches which hit me straight in the ribs where I was still sore from the accident, I dropped to my knees as I wrapped my arms around my ribs protectively.

"Look at me" Doug demand.

I snarled at his words and looked down at the ground.

"I said fucking look at me" he yelled.

I still refused to look up until I felt two hands tightly wrap around my neck and rip me up to my feet.  I pushed him away and as he tried to grab me once again, I quickly moved and changed our positions and pushed him against the wall with my fist tightening around the collar of his shirt.

"What are you going to do your a pussy kid" Doug said and creepily smirked.

I subconsciously my loosened my grip thinking of all the things he put me through.

"See your weak as shit! Alexa just had her birthday right? .. now she is at the same age you were remember" he threatened.

Once he said my sisters name I punched him hard in the face, he looked up at me with that smirk again so I struck him once again making his nose bleed, he went to lunge at me but I threw a left hook into the side of his head making him double over. I walked away proud of standing up for myself after all these years.