Chapter 11

AN/: Hiiii I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I'll try to update as much as I can writing my books are really important to me just as much as all you readers are, thank you all for the Votes, Comments and for following me also I love you all.

As usual picture of the chapter above 😉 I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Your POV:

I looked at the time on my phone 4:55 am "fuck" I muttered under my breath as I knew my dad would be leaving soon to go to set. I got out of my car and quietly shut the door trying not make any noise.

'With great power comes great responsibility' I heard my phone go off, I sighed as I forgot to put it on silent, I grabbed my phone and flicked the ringer to silent before checking my text, I smiled at the recently changed contact name.

From: My One And Only 💘 : I had a ammmmmazing time last night and this morning baby ❤️

To: My One And Only 💘 : So did I 😏 I like the new contact name 😘

I didn't wait for a reply as I still had to sneak in without dad noticing, I walked up to a glass sliding door I had left unlocked last night, I quietly closed and locked it. I walked through the Kitchen only to be startled by our housekeeper Rosa opening the fridge.

"Y/N what are you doing up so early" My dad asked with a raised eyebrow.

I froze in place I know I need a believable story.

"My sleeping pattern has never been the same since the accident so I went for a walk to clear my head"

"Perhaps we should talk to Dr Robbins about some sleeping pills.. You need your sleep" my dad said concerned.

"Yeah" I said looking down at my feet.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, I relaxed into my dads hold never wanting him to let go, I Always was a daddy's girl.

"I was thinking of Making breakfast for Mom and Lex" I spoke into my dads sweater.

"Okay kiddo don't burn the house down" My dad said jokingly as he broke the hug and left to go to work.

"Daaaaad it was one time" I said still embarrassed about the time I accidentally set the kitchen curtains on fire, it was in gossip magazines for weeks I still remember the headline 'Who has Curtains in the Kitchen?'.

"I suppose good thing we don't have any curtains in there" my dad said ruffling my hair"

"I was 11" I protested.

"I have to go good luck today kiddo" my dad said before kissing the top of my head before rushing towards the garage.

Today was the day I was going to record for the first time, I was only going to rap in a terrible song with a singer who I didn't know and whose name I couldn't remember; but I was still so excited I was talking my biggest fan and Hailey was going to meet me there and too top it all off I would be filming for my next season of Its a Ventures Life.

I decided to go upstairs to my bathroom to have a shower as I knew I was too excited to take a nap for a couple of hours on the way to my room I passed Alexa's room and I couldn't resist the urge not to go in and check on her.

I slowly tiptoed into her room smiling how she still slept with her thumb in her mouth, I took out my phone and took a quick picture and decided to upload it on Instagram with the caption not only my biggest fan but the cutest as well. I put my phone back into my pocket and pulled her blanket up and kissed her head before leaving to take a shower.