X

Rin peered over her companion's shoulders to reveal what the next match would be and snatched the list from Chapati's hands. She just about choked on her saliva over the next participants. With a wary glance to Yajima, she requiped more alcohol; this time, bigger bottles of stronger alcohol. She had to pull deep from her collection for this one.

"Is that really necessary?" Chapati was sweating over how much alcohol she handed to the older man as her fingers clenched around the sheet of paper.

"It is absolutely necessary for the next match," she said seriously. If she was gonna have to watch this, she was gonna need some liquor in her system. "Day two of the Grand Magic Games, third match," she announced, "Fairy Tail B, Mirajane Strauss! Versus, Blue Pegasus reserve member, Jenny Realight!" She then mumbled into her mic, "if you have kids, I suggest you leave the arena now."

The two women descended into the arena for a battle of uncertainty. Knowing them, this wasn't going to be a simple fight. "Third match, start!"

The brunette sat back down and got comfortable as this would most likely be the longest match of the day. Knowing how Mira was, they would most likely settle this battle with something other than fighting. Rin grabbed a bottle of wine and impressively pulled the cork out with her bare hands. Chapati flinched at the "pop" it made and side-eyed her as the liquid glugged out of the bottle and down her throat. "Which one would you like?"

She held up two bottles for Yajima; a golden tequila and a rum. However, neither seemed to be his taste.

"Do you have any whiskey?" She chuckled and reached back into her requip and retrieved the finest bottle she possessed. She didn't mind giving it to him as she never really enjoyed that type of liquor. Plus, he seemed ecstatic at her offering which made her happy sitting beside him. "Thank you very much."
"Any time," she offered. The two clanked their bottles together in cheers and each took a sip accordingly.

"You guys are gonna drink straight out of the bottles...?" They simply looked at the host like he was dumb for asking such a question. Focusing back on the match, the women had quickly swapped their attire for revealing bikinis, turning their show into a pin-up competition. The men in the audience went crazy as each round got more and more bold, but Rin couldn't help but scowl.

She couldn't imagine flaunting her body in front of so many people. She'd rather bloody her fists for glory. A scoreboard went up as the commentators decided the victors of each round. The brunette mage, however, was not allowed to place any votes as she was most definitely biased toward her own guild.

School swimming uniforms, knee highs, bondage... The girls ran through it all, even after being joined by other guilds.

"Glad I don't have to participate," Rin leaned back into her seat with her arms behind her head. She spoke too soon as Mavis, the founder of Fairy Tail, had somehow managed to teleport her into the arena with the other girls. She was thrown into a black bikini, instantly feeling the breeze chilling her skin. "Mavis," she drunkenly yelled. She was in no way embarrassed of her body, but she didn't feel right acting as simple entertainment for the male gaze.

I mean, she had the legs, the ass, the chest... Even her abdomen was more defined than others. But she refused to participate in such fowl events. Her magic poured out with force, startling everyone in the arena and halting the action. She was clearly pissed at the development of a serious battle and looked straight to her guild members. "Everyone back to the stands." She then requipped her cape, covering herself from the exposure.

She wouldn't have minded letting the festivities continue, but it had been ruined as soon as she was forced to participate. She would not allow herself to be sullied by some vulgar swimsuit competition. She stormed back into the arena, avoiding the gaze of blue eyes. How shameful to be seen like that by him at such a time.