Chapter 11

"Woah, you even have fake Villains!" Kirishima shouts.

"Those are real villains, we are being attacked." Aizawa shouts back. "Thirteen, protect the students and get them out of here." He stopped for a moment, taking a short second to stare at me. "Izuku, come with me."

Before I left with Aizawa I shouted to the class. "Iida, you need to get back to campus, you're the fastest so warn the teachers."

Before I can hear a response I start running down the stairs, catching up with Mirio and All Might. Mirio sends a confused glance towards me but continues seeing that no one else was questioning it.

We could all hear Shigiraki shout to us, his anger and childish attitude already coming to the surface.

"All Might, today is you're last day alive, be prepared."

Once we reach the bottom Aizawa erases some quirks so that we can dispatch of them and after 10 minutes I had defeated just over 90, All Might and Mirio and defeated the last 140 between them while snipe and Aizawa provided back up by shooting and erasing quirks.

Once all the villains had been defeated, only three remained. We were close enough that we could hear Kirogiri speak to shigiraki.

"I managed to separate them but one of them escaped." His voice came out just as monotone as this morning.

I stare back up to the stairs before realising half the class weren't there. Snipe had stopped shooting from the top half way through, likely to protect the students.

"If you weren't our escape I would've killed you." He states, scratching his neck violently.

"Think about this logically shigiraki." Dokuo starts to speak, the only one to stay near him. "We are outnumbered, we need to use the Nomu now or save it for later until we are stronger." Shigiraki didn't take much time to think it over.

"We have come too far to simple pull out now." He stares at the Nomu. "Nomu deal with Eraserhead."

My eyes widen when it starts moving, my body nowhere near fast enough to react, as all I can do is watch as the Nomu runs towards Aizawa. All Might and Mirio were still dealing with some thugs, too absorbed in the fight to help us, so it was up to me to save him.

When I start running, the Nomu was already pulling back its arm to swing. Eraser reacts just in time to move but it's other arm grabs him and slams him into the ground. Once I get there, it had already broken his arms making a loud snap ring through the building. I jump onto his back and reach into my belt and pull out a small disk shaped device.

It was a type battery meant to discharge all its energy into a small but powerful blast of electricity.

Once I'm on its shoulders I place the disk on its exposed brain and activate, shocking it enough to stun it and release Aizawa for me to grab. When I dragged him far enough away, I ran back to the Nomu, who had just gained back its movement. Just as it starts to move again I slide between its legs just as I grab small knives from my belt and leave gashes along its tendons causing it to fall over.

I grab onto its back and start climbing again and leave a knife in its brain before jumping off. Once I get back off I notice Mirio had started fighting shigiraki while All Might was trying to subdue Kirogiri.

I hear a shout and look towards Rumi to see her running towards me. I start running towards her, telling her to get out.

"Nomu has regeneration and shock absorption, you can't beat it." Shigiraki shouts across the building laughing. My eyes widen as I see the Nomu standing again and run towards Rumi. "Nomu! Attack!" I see the Nomu start running towards her.